TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Conneaut Lake Park (CLP) Discussion Thread

• 5 months later...

This was Coasterbash last night in Pittsburgh, pa. Announcement of the Ferris wheel coming into the park this season. Also mentioned a kiddie Ferris wheel being installed in Kiddieland. New merchandise will be in the Gift Shop for sale. A new Marina is going to be available. Not sure on pricing. Call 814 382 5115 for more info. 2019 is going to be a great year. The park is adding more to offer guest. And also A big announcement will be in the spring sometime. The park is improving each year and keeps getting brighter for the lake as it keeps making progress. If you never Been to Conneaut lake park come out and visit an Americana landmark. One hundred twenty seven years old this season.

If you are a budget conscious person, ( read, really really super super cheap skate) there is always 2nd Sundays. Wristbands are half price. A whopping 5 bucks ! Even at full price, 10 bucks, it is a must go to place if you're nearby. It will be an unforgettable experience, trust me.

In a backwards kind of way, I enjoyed going during the park after dark event in 2017. It was nice to see the park fairly crowded. But yeah, some of the pictures from the $5 days showed actual lines for rides. And Blue Streak’s capacity is.. questionable, obviously.

Yeah, just go when it fits your schedule. Give them $10 for a wristband and buy something in the gift shop too. They actually have some pretty cool souvenirs.

This is one place where for sure your money isn't just going to line someone's pocket. They're investing back in the park as best as they can, and every little bit helps.

Then go to Waldemeer. It's a better park an hour away.

The water park, while small is decent for $10. The waterslides are the good old school kind and the lazy river has a surprisingly strong current. The water was clean too, unlike a few years ago when they just put lake water in and said have fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I really regret not stopping at this park when we did Waldameer and Kennywood last year

I tried two years ago but a day of heavy rain kept them closed and basically every park in the region...except Waldameer because they're awesome. I think I was one of like 10 people in the park all day and they apologized for closing early at 8 pm.

This is definitely on my radar when I make it out for Steel Curtain.

• 2 weeks later...