TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags membership confusion

A friend called me last week with confusion about which pass or "membership" to get from Six Flags and what's included. "It should be all layed-out on the site, all you have to do is look" I told him. Pulling up the official SF page, I realized that I couldn't answer his questions. Is it just me or is their pass/membership program more confusing than ever?

What both of us want is:

- admission to all SF parks every day they're open (including holidays/Fright fest)

- included parking at all SF parks (not special parking, just regular ass parking).

You know... standard season pass stuff. I couldn't figure out if parking is included at all parks depending on the membership level.

(Just in case the questions come, I'm NOT interested in free soda <>, in-park discounts, cut-the-line passes, a fright fest haunted house wrist band, etc. I just want to get in any Six Flags park when they are open. And park with out paying extra.)

It seems that the difference (other than the highest level) is only a few dollars, so that doesn't matter. But do I get parking at all parks?

Edited by JT325

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The lowest level "Gold Plus" membership is fine. You get parking at all of the parks.

Gold level Season Passes do that too. . .and often, during one of the "always seem to be going on" sales - they upgrade standard Season Pass to "Gold" as a perk.

we just do the Gold Season Pass, and that's what works for us.

FWIW, I've generally had satisfactory experiences when emailing SF my questions about masses/memberships. I've found they typically respond within a day or two, and most of the time my question gets answered.

(Btw this isn't a criticism of people asking these questions on TPR or anything, I just thought some might find it good to know)

I bought my Six Flags Gold Season Pass at Six Flags Over Georgia during the Labor Day flash sale last year. I got admission and parking to all of the parks for a year, and it only cost me what I would have paid for... a single day's ticket at Six Flags Over Georgia plus parking.