TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I'm not sure where to put this but I wonder, if Anton Schwarzkopf was still alive, how he would design roller coasters in this day and age and what kind of coasters he would design and what elements he would have.

I'm not sure where to put this but I wonder, if Anton Schwarzkopf was still alive, how he would design roller coasters in this day and age and what kind of coasters he would design and what elements he would have.

The man was absolute legend coaster designer. His firm was so ahead of the curve. First modern vertical looping coaster. And developed launch mechanisms a whole 20 years before the advent of LIMs.

One can only imagine the kind of awesome rides Mr. Schwarzkopf would be creating with today's technology.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read this description of a book, available in the UK version of Amazon.com...

"The Couple Next Door: The unputdownable Number 1 bestseller Kindle Edition"

Uh....'unputdownable'?

So my final hour on the Internet before Avengers Endgame is almost over. I'm super exited and scared to be able to watch it tomorrow. All left to say is: "That up there, that's the Endgame." And "We're in the Endgame now."

^ Oh lawdy - we're planning to see it in IMAX-3D in a couple of weeks.

I hope my eyes, my ears and my body can take it all in...and feel no pain, lol.

and ^^ Have a great time when you see the film!

^ Well, next week, probably the Thursday. There's a showing in IMAX-3D at.....(gulp) 10AM?

Well, at least there probably won't be a crowd of people during that showing. The really

early ones usually aren't that crowded, if at all.