TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

3 Six Flags parks up for sale?

According to Screamscape I understand that Six Flags could possibly be selling 3 of their theme parks in the chain. One being the original park Sux Flags over Texas. I honestly hope this will not lead to more parks being sold in the future. I am a huge fan of DC and Looney Tunes properties. Batman and Superman are fan favorites by many superhero fans and if they took these away it would be sad. This is from screamscape once again they said Herschend would be considered to buying the 3 Six flags parks the other one is possibly SFOG and SFSTL. I hope these rumors won’t become true. I’m only seeing this on screamscape but when I pull it up on other theme park sites, for some reason I can’t find this news that 3 Six Flags parks could be up for sale.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Hmmm. Rumor, Rumor, Rumor. Where's Beetlejuice when you need him?

If Screamscape is The Only Site reporting this, at this time..... better wait for more info.

If any.

You can't find the news on other sites because it's some BS started by one person on Facebook. There is no legitimacy to this.

You can't find the news on other sites because it's some BS started by one person on Facebook. There is no legitimacy to this.

yep.

exactly what Mike has said here.

(it's been discussed / made fun of, in the SFOT thread)

The fact that Screamscape picked up some pipe dream from a Facebook post and ran it tells you all you need to know about Screamscape. They've since updated their post, but still...