TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

SFFT (again) this Sat -- with my Spouse!

(he knows I need a day away from my laptop, since work has been *nuts*).

hoping that even tho should be a gorgeous day, the park will be slow due to many of the target audience being at the movies to see "Avengers: Endgame"

regardless, we'll get lunch and at least ride the carousel .. and see what's up with Joker, Hustler rehab, and ChopSix.

BGT & SWO next Sunday. I need my Tigris credit during the pass member early ride event and see Earth, Wind & Fire at SWO in the afternoon/eve.

Next new-to-me park will be The Park At OWA in early June during my road trip to TX.

I'll be out in Colorado starting on Thursday, as I'm seeing a concert out at Red Rocks on Friday and an Avs game on Thursday night. Hopefully at some point I'll manage to make it out to Elitch Gardens for my first visit. And apparently I'm one week too early for Lakeside. Oh well.

• 4 weeks later...

My next park will be my home park - Six Flags Over Georgia.

I haven't been this season due to my health BUT I'm feeling (and looking) alot better so I will be making my first visit sometime next month. I'm just hoping that it cools down a little bit between now and then because these current temps are BRUTAL!

Six Flags Fiesta Texas, on Saturday (planning on staying till dark - for a change. . to see the place lit up at night, and if they are doing an evening show this early in the Summer).

then, in ~2 weeks? new park for me, Six Flags St. Louis

then, in ~2 weeks? new park for me, Six Flags St. Louis

I'm probably over hyping it, but Screaming Eagle is my jam! Middle of the train for comfort. Watch out for those wheel seats. Ride it at night.

Remember my tip for The Boss, as well.

Knott's Berry Farm tomorrow to check out Calico River Rapids. Hopefully Memorial Day itself isn't as crowded as the Saturday and Sunday.

After that, aside from possibly another usual trip to Knott's or SFMM, my next park will be Six Flags America in late June!