Pokemon GO

Who else is re-living their childhood through this game?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Pokemon GO

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:31 pm

I still play almost daily but I've slowed down since my phone dies as soon as I open the app unless I'm connected to a charger. :roll:
There are a lot of people on my campus/town who play and post in the Discord app to meet up for raids or whatever, so team play is basically always available to me whenever I remember to bring my portable charger. Hopefully soon I'll get a new phone and my battery won't be so bad. :(

Oh and I do still send gifts to friends so add me at the above friend code and we can build friendship! I also always try to send theme park related gifts to coaster friends whenever I get them during on-season.
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby coneyislandchris » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 am

My whole family and I still play! Both of the kids love Pokemon, and with four of us in the household, we're becoming a force to be reckoned with when it comes to taking down gyms and raids.

Reposting my friend code and adding the rest of the fam's if you want them, because we're always happy to send gifts on a semi-daily basis. We love getting eggs from all around the world, especially from our coaster buddies!

- Me: 6446 3072 7858
- The kiddo: 3410 1248 1908
- The wife: 2627 6691 7415
- The kiddette: 9060 9654 0815
That coaster dad [336] and that coaster kiddo [218]. Road trip buddies for life.
Dad's faves: Fury 325. Phantom's Revenge. Twisted Timbers. Intimidator 305. El Toro.

Kiddo's faves: Talon. Alpengeist. Raptor. Twisted Timbers. Fury 325.

TPR's table shuffleboard pro

Postby Coastinmiller » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:15 am

I'm still daily and have added 2 accounts as well and more than likely will start a fourth since my oldest daughter is about to get her own phone. Much like Chris we are a force at raids and gym takings. Coneyisland Chris, are you S1ckH4nds? If so we are lucky friends, need to find a way for a trade, we do frequent great adventure quite a bit.

I try to keep up with the gifts as I see the importance of friendships in the game, but with a large amount of friends just be patient in receiving gifts. So i'll add my family 3 accounts here as well, feel free to add us:

Daughter: Klaire1Eevee 6797 5546 8834
Mine: Coastinmiller 8055 9339 6403
Wife: Pokeycoaster 6168 9437 4662

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:00 am

^Ahhh I've been wondering for quite some time who Klaire1Eevee was! We're best friends and I had no idea who it was. :lol:
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:19 am

I also still play quite a bit if anyone wants to add me...

2183 4800 8503

Postby Coastinmiller » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:03 pm

RAWKIN_coaster38 wrote:^Ahhh I've been wondering for quite some time who Klaire1Eevee was! We're best friends and I had no idea who it was. :lol:

Well hopefully we can trigger the lucky friends and we'll make a trip out there for some parks and to trade up!

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby LDedios432 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:27 pm

Also a PoGo'er as well!

Trainer Name: JigLewPuff
0080 6618 4095

I'm still waiting on Go Fest Tickets. This slow roll-out has been killing me! Anyone else planning on going?

Postby Coastinmiller » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:43 pm

Woohoo. Klaire is lucky friends with close to all on here!! Now to find a way to get together with ya’s for our trade.

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:18 pm

Coastinmiller wrote:Woohoo. Klaire is lucky friends with close to all on here!! Now to find a way to get together with ya’s for our trade.

Yes! Unfortunately, all my Lucky friends live far from me but I'm glad it doesn't expire so we have time to figure out a meetup! LMK if there's something you guys want for me to look for or save for you.

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random