TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

I don't know if it has been confirmed, but I'm pretty sure that's where it's going. It used to have their Chance Wipeout (formerly Joker's Wildcard and now Kryptonite Kollider) in there so spatially it should be able to fit an almost identical ride.

Plus Hall of Justice was closed at the end of last year.

I don't know if it has been confirmed, but I'm pretty sure that's where it's going. It used to have their Chance Wipeout (formerly Joker's Wildcard and now Kryptonite Kollider) in there so spatially it should be able to fit an almost identical ride.

Plus Hall of Justice was closed at the end of last year.

I hope they keep the DC Meet and Greet in the park. when I was a little kid going to Six Flags was great because I could “hang out with superman”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that they know his name is Grid now, but DUDE! You got it right the first time! He's a sentient cybernetic system! Not something his mortal arch-enemy is... (If you watched Cartoon Network's "Golden Era" on afternoons in the year I was born, then you may know who that is. Hint: From a weeklong event "a better cartoon show" had.)

Come on, just listen to his voice (the same voice he'll have in the ride, knowing Six Flags uses Bumper Robinson as Cyborg, and he voices Grid in addition to Cyborg in this game):

Call me crazy, but that voice is just hot. IDK.

It's not my fault I'm a DC fangurl and judge the rides by how much they make me fangasm.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just gonna speculate about a change coming this year.

I have a feeling Panda Express is gone. Most other Six Flags parks have replaced it with a Chop Six. Im fine with this change because my dining pass never worked there. Plus I think SFNE has pretty decent food in comparison with other Regional Theme Parks.

It’s confirmed that it’s becoming a Chop Six. Never tried the Conewich yet. I need to do that.

That's my favorite meal. My favorite overall item is the pizza fried dough. I'm sort of shocked it counts as a snack considering loaded fries are often a meal at Six Flags parks.

Two more months until the Media Day for Cyborg Hyper Drive. Construction hasn't begun. I want the effing Grid. (Still haven't fixed that error.) Apparently there's gonna be merchandise in the gift shop you apparently get dumped into at the end of the ride. I want some Grid merchandise smh.

I'm already gonna beeping explode because I KNOW he'll be voiced by Bumper Robinson. Ya know, the guy that gave him an effing sexy voice in Lego DC Super Villains. Here's bettin' he'll say "Grid... online" and "Have a nice day" (especially the latter) but "I am Grid" (his semi-catchphrase in Injustice 2) would work well too. And I have my money bet on him laughing evilly too, since he'll probably have emotion here. GODDAMNIT! JUNE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH! LATE SPRING, GUYS! WE GOTTA TAKE OUR SINGING AND DANCING FUN TO THE PARK THEN!

Two more months until the Media Day for Cyborg Hyper Drive. Construction hasn't begun. I want the effing Grid. (Still haven't fixed that error.) Apparently there's gonna be merchandise in the gift shop you apparently get dumped into at the end of the ride. I want some Grid merchandise smh.

I'm already gonna beeping explode because I KNOW he'll be voiced by Bumper Robinson. Ya know, the guy that gave him an effing sexy voice in Lego DC Super Villains. Here's bettin' he'll say "Grid... online" and "Have a nice day" (especially the latter) but "I am Grid" (his semi-catchphrase in Injustice 2) would work well too. And I have my money bet on him laughing evilly too, since he'll probably have emotion here. GODDAMNIT! JUNE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH! LATE SPRING, GUYS! WE GOTTA TAKE OUR SINGING AND DANCING FUN TO THE PARK THEN!

Okayyyyyy then...

Just so you know, this is the second time that I'm about to quote one of your posts on the "Dumbest things said on TPR" Thread.

Just so you know, this is the second time that I'm about to quote one of your posts on the "Dumbest things said on TPR" Thread.

So with SFNE saying there’s a gift shop this has to be in the Hall of Justice space

giphy.gif

Um what insider knowledge do you have that the park has done nothing for the ride yet because I think you are totally wrong. Yes it’s going in the Hall of Justice building and there will be a gift shop of course. Don’t understand your points at all honestly.