Phantasialand Discussion Thread

P. 252 - Launched Flying Coaster announced
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Postby timko85 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 am

Pedrinho wrote:So.. As the Wintertraum is now over and we are in the off season.. Any news or rumors about the demoliton that was mentioned some pages ago that will take place up from the end of January?

The Wintertraum isn't over yet. The last day of the winterseason will be on Sunday, January 20th.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby Pedrinho » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:06 am

timko85 wrote:
Pedrinho wrote:So.. As the Wintertraum is now over and we are in the off season.. Any news or rumors about the demoliton that was mentioned some pages ago that will take place up from the end of January?

The Wintertraum isn't over yet. The last day of the winterseason will be on Sunday, January 20th.

Oh, I'm sorry.. Then I was wrong with my schedule.. Guess I'll have to ask again :lmao:
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Black Mamba; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby funtime_arena » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:37 am

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:47 am

^ That video got me even MORE excited for my first ever visit to the park this year. Can’t freaking wait!! :br :br :br
Bigger is not always better.

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm

Just booked our flights to Germany!! I can't believe I am finally going to get to experience this amazing park. I have literally only dreamed of visiting this park... I can't believe it's actually going to happen now!!! :br :br :br

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Awesome video up above, here! The park is doing so much to build
great theming around it's attractions.... I love it all!

And ^ Have a great trip there! How many days have you planned for the park?
(just curious) Enjoy every moment you're there! :airtime:
Resize of K-06.jpg
TPR Europe Tour 2010-BC (Before Chiapas).
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:...Have a great trip there! How many days have you planned for the park?

Thanks!!

And sadly only one day... Our schedule doesn't allow for any more time there. :( But you best believe we will be there from open to close!! :br :br :br

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:35 pm

^ Well, with the two tours (that included Phantasialand) I took with TPR, we usually arrived mid-afternoon (or later), had the park for the evening, and then we had the next day..... until we had to leave (bus) by late afternoon. That said, it's pretty much that one day you're spending there, as well, LOL!

So...you should be fine. :wink:

And Don't Forget Both Winjas! :airtime:
Resize of K-02.jpg
There's a Winja! Same tour, 2010.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby Pedrinho » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:52 am

DoinItForTheFame wrote:
Nrthwnd wrote:...Have a great trip there! How many days have you planned for the park?

Thanks!!

And sadly only one day... Our schedule doesn't allow for any more time there. :( But you best believe we will be there from open to close!! :br :br :br

Do you alread know when you will be over here? And are you planning for other parks?
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Black Mamba; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:44 pm

DoinItForTheFame wrote:Just booked our flights to Germany!! I can't believe I am finally going to get to experience this amazing park. I have literally only dreamed of visiting this park... I can't believe it's actually going to happen now!!! :br :br :br

Congrats! Phantasialand lives up to the hype and then some!! It's truly amazing! Ride Mystery Castle multiple times--the ride cycle changes!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!