TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

oh my. . the front POV. . . . is track supposed to bend like that???

and the back seat facing forwards! LOL, it was like watching weebles wobble during an earthquake.

glad y'all all survived, and great that the back car group was laughing thru the pain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wasn't Tennessee Tornado designed by RMC's own Alan Sheik when he was at Arrow?

I presume you mean Alan Schilke. Or did the Iron Sheik design coasters, too?

Edited by cfc

And remember, Alan Schilke is not employed by Rocky Mountain, he works for Ride Centerline, which is contracted by RMC to design their coasters. I know the two often get lumped together as the work they do for each other is so close that the difference in companies is transparent, but Alan also still does design work for S&S as well as other companies...

love the color, and the layout of this (as straight forward and simple as it is). . but the jewel is, of course, the option of what type of train.

I'd go for the Stand Up, if could only choose one. But of course, if there, would ride in all offered options.

tho those "comfort collars" are hysterical! dunno I've ever seen a restraint like that

I haven't ridden this coaster since 2007, but I remember being surprised at how decent the ride was in the stand-up trains. All the U.S. Togos were lousy.

I remember it was a pretty easy coaster(s) to ride, back in 2007. Even the standup was fairly smooth, to me. Since it was September when we were there, and an oncoming typhoon was going to challenge Elissa's train schedule skills another day (and she was SUCCESSFUL!), it wasn't very busy in the stations for this one, at that time.

Great video, Robb.

• 1 month later...

^You know in Korea I've seen them give out little plastic bags to wrap over your feet about trainer high when you buy a poncho for their super splash at Gyeongju World so you don't walk around in wet feet... But for this, I think you'd need trash bag size and I'm still not sure your shoes would make it.