TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Margaritaville Resort Orlando - Now Open!

This property is really interesting to me, I know it was reported that they will allow non resort guest to purchase daily tickets to the water park so I'm anxious to see what kind of pricing structure those tickets have compared to other water parks in the area. I mean the Margaritaville waterpark certainly won't be on the level of Blizzard Beach but for what it is it looks pretty good and depending on how it's priced it could be a really nice option.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This property is really interesting to me, I know it was reported that they will allow non resort guest to purchase daily tickets to the water park so I'm anxious to see what kind of pricing structure those tickets have compared to other water parks in the area. I mean the Margaritaville waterpark certainly won't be on the level of Blizzard Beach but for what it is it looks pretty good and depending on how it's priced it could be a really nice option.

I agree with pricing. I think it will be themed better than some think. I see this park as a more themed version of a Wet N Wild. I know they will have a huge parking lot for the waterpark. So they are banking on a lot of day visitors.

If you can get there in 5 minutes, going through those lights you must be able to teleport lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haha I was thinking the same thing. I stay on that end of town fairly often and actually like that area but the traffic can be a pain. I would guess that when this resort opens From your room to the Magic Kingdom Parking Lot will be a solid 20-30 minutes if nto more depending on traffic.

I live in the area and if you just take the back road behind Chick Fil A you only have to go through one stoplight and can be to Animal Kingdom in 5 minutes. But, you are correct if you are traveling during rush hour or early in the morning when the parks are opening it will take longer.

Just curious since you know the area, how much of a walk would that be?

If you can get there in 5 minutes, going through those lights you must be able to teleport lol.

Haha I was thinking the same thing. I stay on that end of town fairly often and actually like that area but the traffic can be a pain. I would guess that when this resort opens From your room to the Magic Kingdom Parking Lot will be a solid 20-30 minutes if nto more depending on traffic.

I live in the area and if you just take the back road behind Chick Fil A you only have to go through one stoplight and can be to Animal Kingdom in 5 minutes. But, you are correct if you are traveling during rush hour or early in the morning when the parks are opening it will take longer.

A really long one.

It not the distance as much as there is no sidewalk most of the way and once you enter Disney property (by Animal Kingdom) their is no pedestrian connection to the park entrance. I have seen people walking it but I wouldn't want to do it.

Margaritaville Resort Orlando has sent us information about their upcoming job fair!

45369940_2027410730884261_6629323046903611392_n.thumb.jpg.ab3f40313615976ac5b7f704d474e031.jpg

WHAT: Margaritaville Resort Orlando will host a two-day job fair on Wednesday, November 14 and Thursday, November 15 to hire talented individuals for its brand-new destination in Kissimmee, set to open in early 2019. The resort plans to hire multiple employees for all supervisory and front-line positions including front desk, cashiers, culinary, servers/bartenders, housekeeping, engineering, room service, recreation/activities, and spa technicians/therapists.

Margaritaville Resort Orlando representatives will be onsite to interview candidates and share information about the brand’s culture, benefits, and opportunities for growth.

WHEN: Wednesday, November 14 and Thursday, November 15 - 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

WHERE: Margaritaville Resort Orlando, 8011 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34747

Entrance Directions: Turn into Rolling Oaks Blvd and enter Rolling Oaks Commons Shopping Plaza. Continue straight (Super Target will be to your right). Make a left at the stop sign and enter the building’s parking lot.

MORE: Margaritaville Resort Orlando will transport guests into a vacation state of mind with premium amenities and friendly, genuine island-inspired service. Pools, spa, dining, shopping, and entertainment will all be within walking distance, offering an array of fun activities for the entire family and making it a destination in and of itself. To learn more about Margaritaville Resort Orlando, visit https://www.margaritavilleresortorlando.com/

Edited by robbalvey

• 2 weeks later...

Margaritaville Resort Orlando has sent us a press release announcing that reservations are open for the new resort! This announcement also includes more information about the resort amenities that will be available for guests and visitors to enjoy!

1185688978_MROLogo.png.b658028f521d59c45f4741bc152cd9ff.png

Margaritaville Resort Orlando, the highly anticipated vacation and residential destination in the heart of Central Florida, today announced that hotel reservations are open for stays beginning January 2019, with rates starting at $199.

The mega resort destination, being developed by Encore Capital Management, spans over 300-acres and includes four main components: Margaritaville Hotel, Margaritaville Cottages, Sunset Walk shopping, dining and entertainment district and Island H2O Live! Waterpark.

“Margaritaville Resort Orlando will be the first resort destination in this area where guests and owners can equally enjoy a personalized, premium experience and a robust offering of amenities, all within easy walking distance from their guest room or cottage home,” said Alyssa Bushey, head of marketing for the resort. “More than 35 dining, recreation and relaxation options, shopping, spas, entertainment, a dine-in movie theatre and an exhilarating water park are all just a short stroll or trolley ride away.”

CHECK IN AND CHILL OUT: MARGARITAVILLE HOTEL

The centerpiece of Margaritaville Resort Orlando will be a 184-room premium hotel experience that will inspire a vacation state of mind immediately upon arrival. Guests will be greeted in the main lobby with floor-to-ceiling views of the lagoon pools, the sounds of the tropics, and a refreshing welcome cocktail. Many of Margaritaville’s signature décor elements—including a margarita glass chandelier made of over 300 glasses, and a 13-foot flip-flop sculpture—will serve as great backdrops for the perfect vacation selfies.

Island style continues in the guest rooms, which feature a comfortable, casual-luxe design that combines a cool and tranquil color palette with pops of color. Each room includes plush white bedding, a flat-screen TV, a coffee-maker, a mini-bar and a workstation. Suites also will be available, including the 2,500 sq. ft. Jimmy Buffett Suite, which includes its own private kitchen and sprawling terrace. All rooms will have balconies that overlook Fins Up Beach Club, which all hotel guests have access to, including its beach entry lagoon pools.

Margaritaville Resort Orlando makes it easy for guests to explore the best of the destination as well, with complimentary transportation to area theme parks for all registered guests.

HOTEL AMENITIES:

Dining

Margaritaville Hotel will offer four innovative dining options:

• On Vacation Cafe - This casual eatery will serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner inspired by Florida and international cuisines and flavors.
  • Euphoria - This upscale-dining dinner option features an open-air kitchen, fresh seafood and grilled fare.
  • Provisions - This fast-casual restaurant will provide various grab-and-go gourmet bites to enjoy while exploring the resort or area attractions.
  • Salty Rim Bar & Grill - This poolside bar and grill serves island-inspired comfort-foods and grilled favorites. (This restaurant will be exclusive to registered hotel and cottage guests and owners.)

All restaurants in public areas will be open to cottage owners, resort guests, Orlando locals, and visitors. Al fresco and indoor seating will be available.

Spa

With eight treatment rooms, a sauna, steam room and salt room, St. Somewhere Spa is the ideal spot to relax and rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul. Experience custom designed treatments and indulge in a relaxing Wasting' Away Signature Massage or Margaritaville Signature Facial.

Kids’ and Teens’ Club

Margaritaville Resort Orlando has options for all ages with The Parakeets Kids’ Club offering games, arts and crafts, and daily activities with a staff of trained counselors. For older kids, the Teen Center boasts daily programmed exploration activities, events, games, movies and more.

Events

With thoughtful planners, and a plethora of open spaces with great views, Margaritaville Resort Orlando is the ultimate destination for a wedding, meeting or celebration.

Dedicated planners will work with guests to bring their vision to life, with choices from over 40,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor spaces. A talented culinary team will create delectable dining options that will surely please guests. On-site spa and salon services are available as well, making it easy to go from flip flops to formal.

For all guests, the Coconut Telegraph Business Center will make doing business in paradise easy with computers, printers, and fax machines, as well as premium packing and shipping services all available on-site.

MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME: MARGARITAVILLE COTTAGES

For those wishing to turn their time in paradise into a permanent address, the option to own a private vacation cottage home is available as well. Buyers may choose from varying elevations and décor packages, all with lush tropical landscaping and access to resort amenities. As an added benefit, buyers may choose to rent their cottage during times that they are not in residence, with the confidence that every detail will be taken care of for them and their guests.

Renters will enjoy the choice of accommodations ranging from two to nine bedrooms, with the comforts of home including ensuite baths and modern, casual-luxe furnishings.

Owners and cottage guests will have access to the resort amenities and offerings*, and can choose other optional services such as housekeeping, on-demand grocery delivery, and more.

(*Owner must be contracted with a pre-selected rental management company for benefits. Other rules and restrictions may apply. Visit here for more details for cottage rental and here for more details on purchasing a cottage.)

Sip, Stroll & Savor: Sunset Walk at Margaritaville Resort Orlando

Sunset Walk at Margaritaville Resort Orlando will be the ultimate shopping, dining and entertainment destination for travelers and locals alike. The open-air promenade comprises almost 200,000 square feet of festive retail space, including Studio Movie Grill, a dine-in theater with 12 screens and more than 1,000 luxury recliners; and Rock & Brews, a gigantic craft brewery that will book live concerts and will be opened by former KISS bandmates Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. Other tenants at Sunset Walk: Avalon Day Spa, Bahama Bucks, BurgerFi, Capone’s, Cold Stone Creamery, Ford’s Garage, GameTime and Sketchers. For more exciting announcements about Sunset Walk, see here.

Chills & Thrills: Island H2O Live! at Margaritaville Resort Orlando

Central Florida’s newest water park will make waves as its newest and most technologically advanced, when Island H20 Live! at Margaritaville Resort Orlando opens in Spring 2019. Offering nine different thrill rides, including drop slides, a wave pool, and a raft ride, Island H2O Live! will incorporate technology in new and exciting ways designed to allow guests to customize their experience and share it with the world.

For those looking to be in the epicenter of action, yet in their own euphoric zone, tropically-inspired respite havens will abound with hammocks, cabanas, multiple food & beverage options and soft sand beaches around every turn.

To make hotel or cottage reservations for stays beginning January 2019, please visit http://www.MargaritavilleResortOrlando.com or call 855-995-9099. For information on purchasing a vacation cottage, please call 407-702-9067.

320978836_IslandH2OMapRendering.thumb.jpg.2315f66129ab2683677baa25faf8accf.jpg

MargaritavilleResortOrlando.thumb.jpg.8e6513b57a7e8bcf81a82a1187cfa671.jpg

1051846523_NeighborhoodViewRendering_1230982_med.jpg.38076613db23bb553ed6787d4964921a.jpg

PrivateDining.thumb.jpg.6b97c383fb8c6868c037e3b8b6ed69ee.jpg

PrivateDining2.thumb.jpg.9103f5263db29f679ad1a32fec75b237.jpg

roomK.thumb.jpg.57eaa141c6e8ffe91ba35c879628fb0d.jpg

roomd.thumb.jpg.f6113f3cb5f962e8c3f914be2ec9eaff.jpg

847463276_SwimmingArea.thumb.jpg.5167efd306e85f58c743d9d55444867c.jpg

1353648786_SunsetWalkRendering2.thumb.jpeg.26effd4e8c2fd71c6e445124eb015cb2.jpeg

1874108803_SunsetWalkRendering.thumb.jpeg.8104b8fa1b1b8348e27c71a00e2cdd16.jpeg

OnVacation.thumb.jpg.2eba3f0a59521794b4e978dd13f9f249.jpg

EuphoriaRestaurant.thumb.jpg.88fd5550c2906b336fb8af9b21c799e2.jpg

MargaritavilleResortOrlandoFrontDrive.thumb.jpg.10a2893b6f1f32c4311e126ba5cd1d70.jpg

MargaritavilleResortOrlandoFrontDrive2.thumb.jpg.3f32e12ec04240debd816e9f19a83b3d.jpg

1205671970_GuestRestroom.thumb.jpg.7ba0672b5ed686e2f26f8ee42b97d198.jpg

Edited by jedimaster1227

• 3 weeks later...

Some details on the water park:

November 30, 2018, (Cohoes, NY) Aquatic Development Group (ADG), has been contracted as the design/builder of the brand new Island H20 Live! Waterpark slated to open Spring 2019 at the Margaritaville Resort in Orlando, FL.

This tropical-themed water park is under construction and is situated on 11.5 acres, which will be home to over 15 water attractions designed for guests of all ages and skill levels. Island H20 Live! Waterpark will be the first water park in Kissimmee, FL in thirteen years.

Island H20 Live! will feature a 24,000 sqft dual beach wave pool featuring ADG’s Wavetek® technology, a 1,300 ft long lazy river with a 500 sqft apron beach entry, a basketball and crossing lagoon, a multi-level play structure, a shallow kids activity pool with play features and nine water slides.

The waterpark will be the first in the area to have an adults-only area, which will feature a 2,500 sqft formal pool with ample deck space and lounge area. To further cater to its guests, the waterpark will have DJs, dance parties and available event space.

In addition to the wide array of attractions and amenities, Island H20 Live! will also be home copious amounts of lush landscaping and beach theming throughout.

Margaritaville Resort Orlando has sent us a press release about a special offer that guests can take advantage of for travels in the early part of the new year!

Margaritaville Resort Orlando, Central Florida’s soon-to-open island-inspired resort and vacation destination, is now offering an exciting deal before the first margarita is even blended. Starting today, guests booking their 2019 stay can receive one free night with the purchase of three or more consecutive nights between January 15 – March 31, 2019.

At Margaritaville Resort Orlando, guests of the 184 premium room hotel will easily find their vacation state-of-mind with island-inspired décor and private balcony with views of the lagoon pool and specular sunset. The hotel will offer four new dining options: On Vacation Café - a casual eatery inspired by Florida flavors; Euphoria – an upscale-dining dinner option for seafood and grilled fare; Provisions – a fast casual restaurant providing various grab-and-go gourmet bites; and Salty Rim Bar & Grill – a poolside restaurant serving vacation favorites.

At St. Somewhere Spa, the resort’s prime spot to disconnect, guests can unwind with signature treatments, sauna, steam room, and salt room. Calm the mind, rejuvenate the body, and replenish the soul by indulging in a signature Margaritaville massage or facial.

At Margaritaville Resort Orlando, kids and teens have their own area for fun. The Parakeets Kids’ Club offers games, arts and crafts, and daily activities with a staff of trained counselors. For older kids, the Teen Center boasts daily programmed exploration activities, events, games, movies, and more.

So much to do, so little time! Luckily, it’s “island time” 24/7 at Margaritaville Resort Orlando. To take advantage of this offer, your stay must be booked by December 21, 2018. This promotion is not valid for suites or groups of 10 or more, and cannot be combined with other offers. The promotion is subject to availability, additional restrictions apply. Visit margaritavilleresortorlando.com/specials to take advantage of this special offer. For more information about the resort to plan your next vacation, visit margaritavilleresortorlando.com.

Edited by jedimaster1227

• 2 weeks later...

Margaritaville Resort Orlando has sent us a new announcement about the second phase of homes being built at the resort, Paradise Cay!

48909550_2055450008080333_8569973091541712896_o.thumb.jpg.4f618fb2c33cb0f7f9c4b5660cbc646a.jpg

Margaritaville Resort Orlando today announces the opening sale of Paradise Cay, the second phase of homes to be built in the island-inspired vacation cottage neighborhood at the multi-faceted resort destination. Recently selling all homes in Sunset Cove neighborhood, Paradise Cay will boast 187 custom cottages located on Margaritaville’s 300-acre resort, designed to transport homeowners into an island-state-of-mind from the moment they step foot in their new home. Homes will start from the low $300,000.

The Paradise Cay at Margaritaville Resort Orlando community launch is open to accepting buyers, starting immediately. To register for a preview event to receive the first pick of lots, buyers must email rsvp@mroresorthomes.com. Details will follow.

Margaritaville Cottages capture the charming look and feel from the Caribbean with vibrantly colored exteriors, open entertaining floor plans and louvered shutters.

Buyers will have their choice of single-family homes with varying elevations and unique décor packages. As an added benefit, buyers may choose to rent their cottage during times that they are not in residence, with the confidence that every detail will be taken care of for them and their guests.

“Our first community of cottage owners are moving in, and we are thrilled to open up new opportunities for those wishing to buy in this special destination,” said Tad Serbin, Director of Sales at the Cottages at Margaritaville Resort Orlando. “The cottage neighborhood is within walking distance of the entire resort, allowing owners and renters to be in the hub of the action and excitement, yet also have their own retreat away from it all.”

As part of a resort community, Margaritaville Cottage owners have the option of enjoying the resort’s premium amenities by taking advantage of all the destination has to offer, including close proximity to more than 35 dining, recreation and relaxation options, including shopping, spas, entertainment, a dine-in movie theatre and an exhilarating water park. If a more intimate experience is desired, they can retreat to the Fins Up Beach Club, a private club for just cottage and resort guests, conveniently located steps from their front door.

For information on purchasing a vacation cottage, please call 407-702-9067 or email rsvp@mroresorthomes.com.

About Margaritaville Resort Orlando

Opening in January 2019, Margaritaville Resort Orlando will transport guests and owners into a vacation state of mind immediately upon arrival, as they are greeted by floor-to-ceiling lobby views of sprawling lagoon pools, the sounds of the tropics and a complimentary welcome cocktail. Two styles of accommodations are available to visitors – the Margaritaville Hotel, which features upscale amenities and balconies in each of 184 guestrooms, or the Margaritaville Cottages, private residences that offer the comforts of home – both of which provide a premium experience and friendly, genuine island-inspired service. For those wishing to turn their time in paradise into a permanent address, the option to own a private vacation cottage home is available as well. Within walking distance or a short trolley ride from the hotel is Sunset Walk, where guests may experience dozens of exciting dining, retail and entertainment options, including a dine-in movie theater. Opening Spring 2019, Island H2O Live! will make waves as Central Florida’s newest and most technologically advanced water park including 20 thrilling and interactive water attractions and much more. Margaritaville Resort Orlando makes it easy for guests to explore the best of the destination as well, with complimentary transportation to area theme parks for all registered guests. For hotel reservations or more information, please call 855-995-9099 or visit MargaritavilleResortOrlando.com. For information on purchasing a vacation cottage, please call 407-702-9067.

Edited by jedimaster1227

• 1 month later...

Margaritaville Resort Orlando officially opened this week! Check out the details on opening event as well as all of the resort amenities that opened with the resort!

On Wednesday, January 23 Margaritaville Resort Orlando opened its island-inspired hotel with a ribbon cutting celebration, complete with stilt walkers and dancers, set to a backdrop of steel drums. Event MC, J.D. Spradlin of SiriusXM’s Radio Margaritaville kicked-off the ceremony. Hotel employees paraded in to music and encircled a private audience of invited media, community officials and executives.

Margaritaville Hotel Orlando will transport guests into a vacation state of mind with premium amenities and friendly, genuine service.

Dining

• On Vacation Cafe - casual eatery serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner inspired by Florida and international cuisines and flavors.
  • Euphoria - upscale-dining dinner option featuring an open-air kitchen, fresh seafood, and grilled fare.
  • Provisions - fast-casual fare to grab-and-go and enjoy while exploring the resort or area attractions.
  • Salty Rim Bar & Grill – a poolside bar and grill serving island-inspired comfort-foods and grilled favorites.

Spa

With eight treatment rooms, a sauna, steam room, and salt room, St. Somewhere Spa is the ideal spot to relax and rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul. Guests may experience custom designed treatments and indulge in a relaxing Wastin' Away Signature Massage or Margaritaville Signature Facial.

Events

With thoughtful planners, and over 40,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor spaces with great views, Margaritaville Hotel Orlando and the entire grand resort destination are the perfect place for a wedding, meeting or celebration.

The Parakeets Kids’ and Teens’ Club

Margaritaville Hotel Orlando has options for all ages with The Parakeets Kids’ and Teens’ Club offering games, arts and crafts, and daily activities with a staff of trained counselors. For older kids, the Teen Center boasts daily programmed exploration activities, events, games, movies and more. The club welcomes ages 5-17.

The mega-resort destination, being developed by Encore Capital Management, spans over 300-acres and includes four main components: Margaritaville Hotel Orlando, Margaritaville Cottages Orlando, Sunset Walk at Margaritaville Resort Orlando's shopping, dining and entertainment district and Island H2O Live! Water Park.

To book your stay at Margaritaville Hotel Orlando, visit http://www.margaritavilleresortorlando.com or call (407) 479-0950.

1.thumb.JPG.640e3a880fb2204fed78be79aad90b6c.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.fb0d17cb91e4e2c84f1ec4c0eaff3f64.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.f92a2d4b98d391afe896138d029e8ac1.JPG

4.thumb.JPG.4d703697570a1c9dc2c8be2028f9c5c9.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.4d3c13e7889c6eb6d282ad31539c4f73.JPG

10.thumb.JPG.56b7e7cd09725824dce31a8b9053be7f.JPG

11.thumb.JPG.557f04d81f51110646b06e528c88e0b7.JPG

12.thumb.JPG.0fe526b85da170e25c3239a81244e7a3.JPG

13.thumb.JPG.fa1c4e9577fd3b57540ecd41758b60a1.JPG

14.thumb.JPG.99d17e6fe198b356abfd37b127d94167.JPG

6.thumb.JPG.dde033ed0c8c313a9222429ec51513fb.JPG

7.thumb.JPG.79784d67ca9a686a8063af8327c009b3.JPG

8.thumb.JPG.c0cac1dbc6c9481f9533796b898f3fe7.JPG

9.thumb.JPG.c1cb6c49d84900a52132da086c5e90e0.JPG

Edited by jedimaster1227

• 2 weeks later...

Margaritaville Resort Orlando has sent us a "Postcard from Paradise" to let us know what is happening around the resort over the next few months!

MRO_MediaEmailBlast_Header_PostcardsfromParadise.jpg.5d3b05cc97a5e2b175ebd57ec6e05edc.jpg

It may not feel like the islands outside, but at Margaritaville Resort Orlando, everyone is always in an island state of mind. We’re excited to share what’s happening this February with a sneak peek into March, including a fiery Valentine’s Day Party, great deals on annual water park passes and new ways to stay, own, dine and play!

FEBRUARY HAPPENING'S

“Thank You, Next” Valentine’s Day Party

It’s a new year with new possibilities! Calling everyone who has some relationship baggage to unload (you know who you are!) and is ready to say “Thank You, Next” at Margaritaville Hotel Orlando’s ultimate (not-your-average) after-Valentine’s Day party. On February 16, bring a photo or small item that reminds you of your ex to add to the festive fire. A portion of the proceeds from the party will go to the Osceola County Fire Department for their favorite charity. And who knows, maybe they’ll show up to help fuel the fire! All attendees will have a chance to win a two-night stay at The Hotel at Margaritaville Resort Orlando to celebrate a new year, and maybe even a new love match!

Party Details

• Saturday, February 16
  • 6:30-8:30pm
  • On Vacation restaurant at The Hotel at Margaritaville Resort Orlando
  • Visit us on Facebook to RSVP and more details for the first annual “Thank You, Next” event!

Valentine’s Day/Presidents Day Weekend Package

Margaritaville Resort Orlando invites you and your special someone to celebrate Valentine’s Day in a perpetual vacation state of mind. Enjoy all of the resort’s island-inspired amenities including dinner at Euphoria, an up-scale dining experience, a bottle of champagne with dinner, and a couples massage at St. Somewhere Spa. This Valentine’s Day, save by booking 3 nights and get the 4th night free at the Margaritaville Hotel or in a Margaritaville Cottage.

To book your weekend getaway, click here.

For special offers on booking a Margaritaville Cottage, please click here.

MARCH HAPPENING'S

A St. Patrick’s Day That Will Make Your Friends Green With Envy

On Sunday, March 17, On Vacation, located in the Margaritaville Hotel Orlando, will host a St. Patty’s Day event that will make you green with envy if missed! Partygoers can enjoy traditional fish & chips, signature green margaritas, and Jameson specials, all set to the sounds of live entertainment to keep the party rocking for hours.

“Marg Madness” At Margaritaville Hotel Orlando

While you can celebrate March Madness anywhere, you can only celebrate Marg Madness at The Hotel atMargaritaville Resort Orlando. What makes this special you ask? Cheering on your favorite team with pitchers of signature margaritas next to new friends made that day, while enjoying the ambiance of the islands and a fantastic stay and play promo. This March, sip and save with our “Marg Madness” promotion. Book 2 nights or more and receive a complimentary pitcher of a signature margarita or a bucket of beer. When you book 3 nights or more, receive a complimentary pitcher of a signature margarita or a bucket of beer per day for the length of your stay, PLUS a 4th night free! To book your slam dunk Marg Madness package,click here.

For special offers on booking a Margaritaville Cottage, please contact Rentyl by Margaritaville here.

MORE EXCITING UPDATES AT MARGARITAVILLE RESORT ORLANDO

Sip, Stroll And Savor At Sunset Walk At Margaritaville Resort Orlando

Margaritaville Resort Orlando’s shopping and dining district, Sunset Walk, has something for the entire family! Rock & Brew and BurgerFi are now open to fulfill your music, beer, and burger cravings. And if you’re there Wednesday-Sunday from 11am - 3pm, you could find yourself on-air live with DJ JD Spradlin on SiriusXM’s Radio Margaritaville station, now located at Sunset Walk at Margaritaville Resort Orlando. Be sure to keep an eye out for two new exciting names joining the lineup in the coming weeks, Bahama Buck’s and Ford’s Garage. In addition, this spring, an array of new dining, entertainment, and retail options will open their doors, including Bento Café, Café D'Avignon, Yeoman's Cask and Lion, Capone’s Coal Fire Pizza, Studio Movie Grill and Skechers. And it doesn’t stop there… more dining options will open this summer, including El Jefe Tequilas Cocina + Cantina, B.B. King's Blues Club and Lafayette’s Fish House and Music Hall. To learn more about what’s coming to Sunset Walk, click here.

Experience Unlimited Thrills & Chills At Island H2O Live! At Margaritaville Resort Orlando

Be among the first to experience first-of-its-kind water park technology, only at Margaritaville Resort Orlando. Island H2O Live! will unleash the power of pure play and enthusiasm with over 20 different slides and experiences, including a lazy river, wave pool, kids’ area, and a river raft ride for the whole family. Create a personal playlist on select slides, while capturing your experience on social media to make your include your friends at home in the live action. Click here to buy your annual pass today for a limited offer of $69.99 and save on an unforgettable year of #ThrillsandChills at Island H2O Live!

Owning Your Own Piece Of Paradise At The Cottages At Margaritaville Resort Orlando

The Cottages at Margaritaville Resort Orlando just released 187 island-inspired vacation cottages in the Paradise Cay neighborhood. Starting from the low $300,000’s, the Margaritaville Cottages are designed to transport homeowners into an island state of mind from the moment they step foot in their new home. The Cottages capture the charming look and feel of the Caribbean with vibrantly colored exteriors, open floor plans for easy entertaining, louvered shutters, and the choice of two to eight beautifully appointed bedrooms. Buyers will have their choice of single-family homes with varying elevations and unique décor packages. As an added benefit, owners may choose to rent their cottage when not in use. To learn more about owning your own piece of paradise, click here.

• 1 month later...

Margaritaville Resort Orlando's Island H20 Live! water park is open at the end of Spring and with that, they'll be hosting a job fair tomorrow for employees for positions throughout the park! Take a look below to see if any of these roles would be of interest to you!

1994592651_image001(2).png.cf3304b7982692305995bcc629c75acc.png

WHAT: Island H2O Live! will be at the Orlando Job Fair on Wednesday, March 20 to hire talented individuals for its brand-new water park in Kissimmee, set to open at the end of spring. Island H2O Live! plans to hire multiple employees for positions in park admission, retail, food & beverage, park services, security, lifeguarding, maintenance, and support staff.

Island H2O Live! representatives will be onsite to interview candidates and share information about the brand’s culture, benefits, and opportunities for growth.

WHEN:Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

TICKETS:To register for your spot, click here.

WHERE:

Four Points by Sheraton Orlando

Universal Ballroom

5905 International Drive

Orlando, Florida 32819

MORE: Island H20 Live! will encourage guests to have a great day of water park fun on their own terms. Guests can ride thrilling slides, relax in a lazy river, and enjoy Live! entertainment courtesy of DJ’s, parties, and special guests. To learn more about Island H2O Live!, visit https://www.islandh2olive.com/.

DwBcfeIU8AAGXrO.jpg.e35929c6cb46ed6a5a76674aac33b4f5.jpg

I am a little confused. If you live or stay there, are you just allowed to use the water park whenever you want and is it covered in the HOA or hotel fees? It would be cool if you could just float around in the lazy river every afternoon with a margarita.

• 4 weeks later...

Margaritaville Resort Orlando has sent us a new press release announcing the theme of the new Island H20 Live! Water Park along with slide names and more!

789715733_ScreenShot2019-04-15at11_39_06AM.png.cc04c43bcbf44de27f85e130b52bfaa7.png

The highly anticipated opening of Island H2O Live!, located at Margaritaville Resort is coming up soon! As a sneak peek, here’s a glimpse into how this park will make waves in Central Florida and beyond! We have a sneak peek below that has not been shared yet!

Innovative slide experiences will debut at Island H2O Live! and give guests unique experiences unlike anything they've ever seen before at a waterpark. Technology enhancements will be integrated throughout the attractions and park to capture unforgettable moments and memories as guests ride and slide their way through an interactive day.

The parks theme, slide names and attraction areas will be themed to reflect both technology and social media elements engrained in our everyday lives. Riders will soar to new heights with the family tube ride, HASHTAG HEIGHTS, experience the thrill of plummeting down FOLLOW ME FALLS and challenge their friends on the mats at RETWEET RACERS. In addition to themed areas for both kids and teens, adults can enjoy the upscale ambiance of the PRIVATE DOMAIN pool, while sipping on a cocktail from the TAG SHACK.

Whether it's zooming down a drop slide or recording a video with your bestie in the BE LIVE video booths, guests will have more ways to capture and share their experiences than ever before.

mvbl.JPG.eb03278a2a497ebdd952a772b9b680e4.JPG

mvfmf.JPG.5bb65d26cd83b21d81e89c13bca834a5.JPG

mvhh.JPG.deb86ca6472243ff05b6467b9bfdd65d.JPG

mvpd.JPG.d8274e5fab6096b1f1919cfd7127474c.JPG

mvrr.JPG.f6c72c8ca919830eacaef207c3399796.JPG

mvts.JPG.14f24ff3a4345c005532adbd623c4072.JPG