Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

P. 4740: Cedar Points Nights 2019 details released!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 13 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Too Slow For Comfort

Re: Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:48 am

Don't take my pro-Airbnb attitude as one that is against staying on site. I think that either option works in the right situation. It just depends on what your group of friends or your family prefers. I do appreciate people supporting Cedar Point and giving them as much business as you can. And yes, one must always carefully consider your bowl movement schedule.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby JG-77 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:40 am

So yeah, somehow credit whoring. But no as a matter of principle, just because the situation led to it. In Kings Island and Knoebels we didn't di the kiddy coasters and didn't ask about a possibility.

Quick little PSA since someone mentioned Knoebel's kiddie coaster: Kosmo's Curves is a legitimately good coaster that (at least in the back) that is worth waiting for. I waited like 15 min and I unironically believe it was worth it.
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby JG-77 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 am

Oops, double post
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillrider » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:49 am

This weeks "where in the park is this" clue...
Screenshot_20190122-134848_Gallery.jpg
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Postby prozach626 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:21 pm

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:Don't take my pro-Airbnb attitude as one that is against staying on site. I think that either option works in the right situation. It just depends on what your group of friends or your family prefers. I do appreciate people supporting Cedar Point and giving them as much business as you can. And yes, one must always carefully consider your bowl movement schedule.

It's all good, man.

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby operative_me » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:07 pm

prozach626 wrote: My question is that will we be able to get some pretty good use out of our FL+ on a Sunday and Monday the week 'after' Memorial Day weekend? Memorial Day is Thursday (05/31). I know for sure the weekend following Independence Day will be a shit show. We're contemplating going the following Sat (06/08) - Sun (06/09), or the following Sun and Mon (06/10). Looking for some input. We'll be staying at breakers, because as a user stated previously, you can go back to your hotel and take a dump. Maybe even a post dump shower.

Lol if you have to shower after a dump you might want to change your diet. :lmao:

That Monday will be dead. Especially with FL+ you'll pretty much be able to ride what you want whenever, with the possible exceptions of SV, Maverick, and MF (since the merge point isn't at the station).

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby Pedrinho » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:18 pm

thrillrider wrote:This weeks "where in the park is this" clue...

Railroad Station, I guess Midway..
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Monster; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby Highridin » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:41 pm

operative_me wrote:
prozach626 wrote: My question is that will we be able to get some pretty good use out of our FL+ on a Sunday and Monday the week 'after' Memorial Day weekend? Memorial Day is Thursday (05/31). I know for sure the weekend following Independence Day will be a shit show. We're contemplating going the following Sat (06/08) - Sun (06/09), or the following Sun and Mon (06/10). Looking for some input. We'll be staying at breakers, because as a user stated previously, you can go back to your hotel and take a dump. Maybe even a post dump shower.

Lol if you have to shower after a dump you might want to change your diet. :lmao:

That Monday will be dead. Especially with FL+ you'll pretty much be able to ride what you want whenever, with the possible exceptions of SV, Maverick, and MF (since the merge point isn't at the station).

:nina:

That's the day that I finally accepted: June 10 and 11. I'll go ask in the KI forum, but it's KI open during ther week in June, since I plan to go there after or before CP? Either they haven't posted their schedule yet, or I can't open it.
Top 3 steel: Skyrush, Twisted Timbers, I305
Top 3 wood: El Toro, Twister, Wild One

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby whiteferrett » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:02 pm

thrillrider wrote:This weeks "where in the park is this" clue...

Funway station

Postby thrillrider » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Yep!
Train station clock.
20181027_131349.jpg
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

PreviousNext