1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Kumba, Xcelerator, Dodonpa
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
A decent amount?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Knoebels on the TPR Trip!
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Um...I don't even know? I'm a bad coaster enthusiast.
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Even though Tokyo DisneySea got rid of my favorite food item, I still love sitting in their Vulcania restaurant, eating delicious Chinese food, looking around at other people eating with their stuffed Duffy bears!
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
I don't know if I rode anything decent new for 2018 that wasn't RMC?!?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
How can anyone not say Phoenix? Although Vogel Rok is pretty darn close.
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Most of them.
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Probably that Intamin Hyper in Poland.
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Taiga? Untamed? Nagashima's RMC??
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
Six Flags St. Louis
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
WHAT'S IN THE SHED?!!?!??!
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Oh god...Six Flags America I think!?!?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
Hmmm...maybe 30min for Steel Vengeance and Steel Dragon...coincidence!?!?!
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Probably Kumba. Back when I liked roller coasters I rode that like 40 times each visit!
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
The defunct one that was in the mall in london. Trocadero?
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Eating, Playing Pokemon, More Eating
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Epcot. I don't need to give you reasons!
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
No, cause you don't buy fast pass. I did however buy any skip the line thing I possible could!
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Real fanboys or the scary new world I've learned about where people pretend to love and be obsessed with Disney but really just completely tear it down!?!?!
32. Best Batman themed ride?
The Batman where Joey let loose the worst White Castle fart ever that it smelled like a true sewer and made other patrons in line run away screaming.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
Ice on Kumba, someone dumped a drink off of the Congo Bridge. Thanks humanity.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
No. It's barely a working ride!!!
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
recent as in new for B&M or recent as in rode recently? Maybe Raptor over the summer? I don't ride too much when we're not on trips!
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
Churros. But only the Morimoto Asia ones.
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)