1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Powder Keg, Runaway Mountain (SFOT), Colorado Adventure
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Colorado Adventure (Phantasialand)
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Steak dinner at Captain’s Finest in Europa Park’s Bell Rock Resort
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Armeggedon (Disney Paris Studios)
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Hyperion, Superman (SFNE), any of the crazy S&S launched coasters in China
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Mission Ferrari or Universal’s Harry Potter coaster
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
Knoebel’s (Let the tomatoes fly!!!
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Ahhhhh this is hard. But as it stands, probably Holiday in the Park. Even though the light displays are far less impressive, the ride lineups at Holiday in the Park are just so much better.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
Def Wicker Man.
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Six Flags St. Louis
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
DARN YOU. But I have to go with Intamin.
Ugh. That hurt.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
Dominion. I’ll take two wonderful Intamin’s and an underrated night ride on Grizzly, please.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
Over an hour for RC Racer at Disney Paris Studios. Never again.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Voyage...or maybe Raven? Probably Voyage.
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
Maverick Maverick Maverick Maverick
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Seeing shows (Kwerk at Six Flags Magic Mountain is fantastic). Eating Dippin’ Dots. Drinking Soft Frozen Lemonade.
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Kings Island. The atmosphere of this park is so underrated.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Reason 1: X2 is insane
Reason 2: Good exercise
28. Launch or Lift?
Depends on my mood, but I’d probably say lift into a steep, straight drop.
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
Hm...don’t think I ever needed it.
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Probably Bandit at Movie World Germany. But I still had fun.
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Kind of culty...but I’m starting to get it.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Mindbender at Six Flags Over Georgia. But if we’re talking specifically Batman, I think I’d choose The Dark Knight coasters over the Batman: The Ride clones.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
Cell phone pics. And grease marks on my shorts.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
A park map. Still hurt.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Yep. A gravity-driven coaster train runs on RMC track.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
I think I like the idea of them more than I like the taste of them...
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
Batman: The Ride at Six Flags St. Louis. Meh.
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
Trying to keep my cool on the scariest ride in any Disney park.