Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

P. 1195 - Supergirl (Zamperla Endeavour) announced for 2019
Users viewing this topic: SixFlagsAstroworld, ThemeParkJunkie51290 and 13 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Postby ChrisGraslie » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:09 pm

According to Six Flags St. Louis' website, March 23-24 will be the opening weekend of the 2019 season. The dates for the seasonal events should be announced soon.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Vonni » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:02 pm

^ Another reason to love HITP! It makes for a much shorter off season lol!

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:26 pm

Looks like SFStL is going to the Strickers Grove model for next year. According to their 2019 calendar that is really on their real website right now, they're open on June 20 and July 3.

https://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/plan-your-visit/park-operating-schedule

Go look at it right now before they fix this. :lmao:

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby theymitbgi » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:37 pm

All because I cancelled my mebership.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Postby ChrisGraslie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:36 am

That's hilarious. Just one of the many errors and consistencies throughout all of the park's sites, though. Holiday in the Park was accidentally listed on their events page as opening on the 17th instead of the 23rd, and it stayed that way right up to the day it opened. :lmao: :roll:

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby SFOG1991 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:39 pm

That’s hilarious!

I remember on Over Georgia’s site they had a page all about Holiday In The Park.... except they clearly recycled the Fright Fest Page because with all the holiday cheer was a zombie apocalypse themed Mind Bender!

Seriously as someone who does QA for a website with many more pages than Six Flags, I wonder how so much goes unnoticed. They should have a staging website, QA that, then go to live and QA that again just in case.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We are talking about Six Flags though... you just have to appreciate it and laugh.

Postby ChrisGraslie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:09 pm

SFOG1991 wrote:That’s hilarious!

I remember on Over Georgia’s site they had a page all about Holiday In The Park.... except they clearly recycled the Fright Fest Page because with all the holiday cheer was a zombie apocalypse themed Mind Bender!

Seriously as someone who does QA for a website with many more pages than Six Flags, I wonder how so much goes unnoticed. They should have a staging website, QA that, then go to live and QA that again just in case.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We are talking about Six Flags though... you just have to appreciate it and laugh.

It's just strange how much oversight there is for such a large company. Years ago I remember hearing a rumor that the people who design and maintain the websites for all the parks are just a couple of guys down at the corporate headquarters in Texas. Not sure about the legitimacy of that, but it would certainly explain all the errors :lmao:

Postby prozach626 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:27 am

I arrested another drug dealer with a Six Flags season pass, tonight. Comforting. I see these all the time when I bring people into jail and inventory their property. There are a lot of people with extensive criminal histories walking around with $50 season passes.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:22 am

prozach626 wrote:I arrested another drug dealer with a Six Flags season pass, tonight. Comforting. I see these all the time when I bring people into jail and inventory their property. There are a lot of people with extensive criminal histories walking around with $50 season passes.

:lol: :lmao:

Postby ChrisGraslie » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:45 pm

prozach626 wrote:I arrested another drug dealer with a Six Flags season pass, tonight. Comforting. I see these all the time when I bring people into jail and inventory their property. There are a lot of people with extensive criminal histories walking around with $50 season passes.

And that's why you don't price season passes that low. Those types of people don't deserve to be in a place that's supposed to be safe for everyone. You shouldn't even be able to buy a season pass let alone be allowed to enter the park if you have a criminal record. :|

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!