Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT BGA Discussion Thread)

P. 814: Record-breaking RMC hybrid coaster announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 8 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT BGA Discussion Thread)

Postby boldikus » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:17 am

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:First thing, you made a lot of really good points, and were friendly for the most part, but using the quote function and changing what I wrote is so not cool man. I would appreciate if you edited and removed the quotes that you used of me. I don't want something floating around the internet of something I clearly did not say. I think its a total waste of time of type out Steel Vengeance when we all know what I'm talking about (its a terrible name anyway for such a great coaster, so there's not a huge need to get bent out of shape over not writing it out).
stopiticantbreathe-youre-killing-me-com-17892955.jpg

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:28 am

The word filter really is a mindf*ck for anyone new to the site who obviously would have no idea what's going on but if they're the kind of person that can laugh at it once they figure out what's going on it means they're the kind of person that would enjoy TPR. I guess it's sort of an unintentional initiation process. :lol:
Last edited by coasterbill on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 am.

Too Slow For Comfort

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 am

I mean, I'm not trying to take any stances or make any social commentary, I just want to save verbiage and write less -- which is why I like abbreviations within reason. And I never said I didn't like Steel Vengeance. Its my #1 steel.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 am

How do you feel about it's fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo policy though? Would you say that I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVen and pretend I'm being cool is better or worse than WindexCyanide?
Last edited by coasterbill on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 am.

Too Slow For Comfort

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 am

coasterbill wrote:The word filter really is a mindf*ck for anyone new to the site who obviously would have no idea what's going on but if they're the kind of person that can laugh at it once they figure out what's going on it means they're the kind of person that would enjoy TPR. I guess it's sort of an unintentional initiation process. :lol:

Well shit.... Guess the joke's on me then. What about SV, is that A OK or nah?

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:33 am

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:
coasterbill wrote:The word filter really is a mindf*ck for anyone new to the site who obviously would have no idea what's going on but if they're the kind of person that can laugh at it once they figure out what's going on it means they're the kind of person that would enjoy TPR. I guess it's sort of an unintentional initiation process. :lol:

One might assume you're talking about steel vaginas. Or seven virgins. Or sexy vixens. Best to just write things out.

Too Slow For Comfort

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 am

boldikus wrote:
Too Fast For Comfort wrote:

One might assume you're talking about steel vaginas. Or seven virgins. Or sexy vixens. Best to just write things out.

How about Hybrid Roller Coaster #1?

Too Slow For Comfort

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:36 am

Context:

"I've been queuing in Hybrid Roller Coaster #1 for ages!"

"Hybrid Roller Coaster #1 is great value!"

"Looks like Hybrid Roller Coaster #1 is broken down."

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Coasterguy21 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:38 am

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:I mean, I'm not trying to take any stances or make any social commentary, I just want to save verbiage and write less -- which is why I like abbreviations within reason. And I never said I didn't like Steel Vengeance. Its my #1 steel.

Well, if you do that, it will continue to come up as it did in your original post (and my quote box).

The things you store your things in when you ride...yeah, those get filtered too. Just a heads up. And if you ever want to talk about that launch coaster with the big loop at Six Flags Magic Mountain, yep...filtered as well. Its all in good fun. Bill has a lot of them in his post above :lmao:

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I really do hope that RMC Gwazi does keep a dueling aspect as two separate tracks. It would make it fun and unique.

And :lmao: :lmao: boldikus!
Last edited by Coasterguy21 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:55 am.
This is my super lame signature where I will mention the words "roller coaster" and "theme park"

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby michaellynn4 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:51 am

After reading the last couple pages, I couldn't say it any better than this:

boldikus wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I love TPR.

Also, how the hell have I missed...
coasterbill wrote: WindexCyanide

...all these years?!

#IFeelRobbed #NoNotThatRobbTheOtherOne
DFTBA: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
#1: Skyrush

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!