TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Roller Coaster you rode THIS MONTH!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since it's technically still October... Wonder Woman: Golden Shower Coaster was by far the BEST coaster I rode this month. Such an amazing ride.

Now it's going to be a LOOOOOOONG dry spell before I ride another coaster.

Well, this is technically for October, since I rode it on the 31st, but since I probably won't be able to ride any other coasters the rest of the year, I'll put it down for Oct/Nov.

Anyway, the best would be Lightning Rod! Although Wild Eagle and Firechaser Express were fun, too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The best coaster I rode this month was an awesome night ride on X2 yesterday (see profile pic). This pretty much confirmed it as my favorite coaster in the park and one of my all-time favorite coasters ever. I know my face might say otherwise, but that ride is just so wild and out-of-control - things I tend to like in coasters.

Olympia Looping. What an amazing roller coaster. I can't believe it is transportable and how good layout is considering the crap other manufacturers were churning out before computer aided design. It's incredible seeing it run with four trains too, I would love to see it on five trains one day.