TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hopi Hari Theme Park 2011 - Brazil

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

Now it is happening the reopening of the Hopi Hari Theme Park! Throughout the day I post pictures of how everything is very beautiful after the great renovation.

Some news!

- La Tour Eiffel (Giant Drop), returns to the catalog of attractions of the park in the second half of 2018, all renovated (rumors have appeared that the park will put gondolas StandUp).

- Between 2018/2019 the park will inaugurate 3 new attractions, being 2 for the children / family audience and 1 for the adult public.

Sorry for bad English, I do not know much.

1792750982_inaugurao.thumb.jpg.831483f3f3e480b0cfe5c059ef624bb9.jpg

photo: Rogério Barbatti

imigradero.jpg.fd7086cab85d3d60acbd336c9d6026fd.jpg

photo: Guia da diversão

It's personal, the Hopi Hari does not stop. They are holding budgets for a likely Roller Coaster for 2018/2019. In a fan group a high-ranking employee inside the park began posting tips on what they are seeing and noting the fan suggestions.

In a poll conducted by fans to manufacturers B&M wins shot as the favorite, because in Latin America has no model

FB_IMG_1502153703396.thumb.jpg.9490cf48a0d31c74043317b5bb6e0db0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Interesting...I wonder how long it will take them to fail to assemble this.

In all seriousness this is pretty interesting, I hear GIB’s (when not run with the awful Premier trains) can be awesome, and I hope the park can manage to avoid a repeat of the last new coaster they tried to open.

Interesting...I wonder how long it will take them to fail to assemble this.

In all seriousness this is pretty interesting, I hear GIB’s (when not run with the awful Premier trains) can be awesome, and I hope the park can manage to avoid a repeat of the last new coaster they tried to open.

I miss the original trains so much. They are in fact very good rides with those trains. They're very temperamental though unless a park has the magic of Silverwood.

Yeah, it's in Colombia....Not a place I would ever choose to go.

Zambezi Zinger was great while it lasted. Glad there's still the one in Chicago.

Actually, I totally forgot! Our Scream Machine from Vancouver's 1986 World's Fair (EXPO86),

went to poor, unsuspecting, Six Flags St. Louis.

You're welcome SFStL.

(Pardon the Relocation Sidebar)