TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Golden Ticket Awards 2018

Over the years I've learned to take the Golden Ticket Awards with a grain of salt and not take them very seriously. I am surprised though that their top three wooden coaster list matches mine. I haven't been on all of the woodies in their top ten but of the of the ones I've been Phoenix, El Toro, and The Voyage are my favorite in that order.

I'm glad to see Knoebel's get some love but Black Diamond being a top five indoor coaster and their Haunted Mansion being a top five dark ride are head scratchers to me. When I was reading the top five dark rides and read Haunted Mansion at #3 I assumed Disneyland's or Magic Kingdom's but when I read to the right it was Knoebels. Compared to the other four dark rides on the list that's like seeing a top five restaurant list with four fine dining restaurants in LA, SF, NY, and Chicago and a old time diner from rural PA. Same thing for the other four indoor coasters on the list that are all high tech and suddenly Black Diamond which is like a homemade ride. It's like entering your homemade go cart vehicle in a car show and getting fifth place after a Tesla, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and a Porsche.

I just want to know who was the 5% that voted Wacky Taxi as best new ride. It wasn't like the top roller coasters where you rank your type 5 new rides for the year (in that case I could see some people having it in top 5 perhaps), the option literally was pick best new ride and 5% selected Wacky Taxi.

Wacky Taxi making the top five with other new rides like HangTime and RailBlazer opening and available to pick from is another head scratcher like the two examples above.

I would say the Golden Ticket Awards are good for the "new" enthusiast. When I first got into coasters about ten years ago, I used their awards like a checklist. But as time has gone by and have experienced all these parks for myself, I can see that the GTA's are a joke. But at one time...They were very helpful. I'll give them that credit...But that's about it.

Pretty much summed it right.

Maybe we'll just expand the TPR Coaster Poll to include other rides, parks, water parks, water rides, etc. You know, have REAL votes from people all over the world that don't just suck up to certain PR people!

That's a great idea! I would love to see this, even if you have to start out slow and just add one or two new categories each year. Once its developed it wouldn't be that hard to dethrone Amusement Today on having the most known and relevant theme park poll.

I mean, they're about to do a trip to Japan with over 150 people. They're using 5 or 6 coaches to bus everyone around, except on the days at Disney & Universal people have to find their own way back to the hotel via public transport.

I don't know what's more wrong, doing a trip with over 150 people or going by bus around Japan when they have a magnificent rail system there.

^That's always been the problem with those ACE trips. They have people planning them that have no business planning! Some organizing ACE people used to actually ask us to quietly help them (i.e. they weren't allowed to tell ACE they had asked the Alvey's for assistance!).

They are IDIOTS for doing that trip on buses. I said it and I stand by it. They're probably just scared to do the research and understand how to do the trains.

Any of you interested in Japan should either use our guide, or go with us! We do Japan right!

Oh, and that cost is high because they usually send the entire ACE Executive committee for free!

They probably don't want to deal with trying to coordinating and transporting 150 people on Japan's rail system and are too lazy to do the research and effort on how to so they took the easy way out by renting buses. It will be less enjoyable for their trip participants though when those buses are stuck in traffic and they want to use the one bathroom on each bus. I can't imagine the terrible odors that will be inside those buses.

I never joined ACE because their website was terrible to navigate and didn't have good trip reports or park information easy to find and TPR had all of those plus a sense of humor and an easy to navagate website. I'm kinda glad now as I never got sucked into ACE as their trips sound terribly planned and thought through and I wouldn't want to go on a trip with 150 people. All four trips I've done with TPR have been excellent and Robb and Elissa actually know what they are doing and how to make their trips stress free and enjoyable for everyone with them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Maybe we'll just expand the TPR Coaster Poll to include other rides, parks, water parks, water rides, etc. You know, have REAL votes from people all over the world that don't just suck up to certain PR people!

I vote yes on this!!

I’m torn on this.

On one hand, yeah... I’d love for there to be a TPR poll for a lot of these things but in order to make it good it would need to be done in the same style the coaster poll was done with the same kind of database and algorithm. I’m not telling you anything you don’t know, but I feel like you would kill yourselves putting together an insane (let’s just use this as an example) dark ride poll which would be way tougher than a coaster poll since there’s no real database of it, you would finally release the beta test, the first 10 responses would be something along the lines of...

“EXCUSE ME, YOU FORGOT “HAUNTED DARK RIDE” AT PLAYLAND’S CASTAWAY COVE ON THE JERSEY SHORE, HOW WILL WE EVER FIND OUT THE BEST DARK RIDE ON THE PLANET WITHOUT THAT INCLUDED???”

... and you’ll just throw your computer out the window, shut the site down, move to Japan and that would be the end of TPR.

I'm willing to bet the ones who are planning the ACE trip to Japan have never even been there let alone knew how to plan the trip out correctly. 150 people with 6 buses sounds like absolute hell and the additional blunders that sound like have occurred make it worse than waiting in a 3 hour line at Fuji-Q-Highland! Lol

If you've never been to another country on a theme park trip, I highly recommend doing it with a group that knows what they're doing like TPR. The 2013 Midwest Trip felt flawless.

As for the Golden Tickets, to me their nothing more than a market tool, but I think that if it's to the point where the amount of money you pay or if an event is hosted at your park and what you do for them has a lot of influence in how they rank, then even as a marketing tool the awards are nothing more than useless and even pointless to do.

dark ride poll which would be way tougher than a coaster poll since there’s no real database of it, you would finally release the beta test, the first 10 responses would be something along the lines of...

“EXCUSE ME, YOU FORGOT “HAUNTED DARK RIDE” AT PLAYLAND’S CASTAWAY COVE ON THE JERSEY SHORE, HOW WILL WE EVER FIND OUT THE BEST DARK RIDE ON THE PLANET WITHOUT THAT INCLUDED???”

... and you’ll just throw your computer out the window, shut the site down, move to Japan and that would be the end of TPR.

Or, you could just award best dark ride to Haunted Mansion and call it a day.

Nah, Robb and Theme Park Review will be just fine. It'll be ME throwing my computer out the window and moving somewhere else.

From my own perspective, it would be really freaking challenging, but not impossible. We have the park index but, as Larry deals with on a regular basis, it can be very difficult finding information on attractions that have closed. We've drawn a hard line with the TPR Coaster Poll in NOT including defunct coasters because we want the rankings to reflect what people think TODAY. Plus, as you pointed out, some people have more...vocal...opinions on their favorite dark rides, and I feel as though nostalgia is a much larger factor.

I don't know about the others but I could definitely get behind a "best parks" poll, though. That would seem like the most logical next step.

I wonder how much working for Amusement Today pays? You know, like maybe they have a side gig or even a real day job that isn't listed on someone's LinkedIn because it would raise lots of ethics problems. Hmmm.....

The closest I'll give to ACE for defense: I heard that after one of their European trips in the last few years, they sent a bunch of cash back as a refund because they over estimated costs. That also means the people doing the planning were off by a couple hundred dollars in expenses when charging people for a tour, which, like, how does that happen precisely? Also the buses are because they booked too goddamned big of a group. Globus primarily uses buses there too. Also means they can hold onto people's bags more easily when doing 2-a-days with parks. Not at all the trip I'd want to do but whatever, they have their audience of primarily lower middle class freaks who will undoubtedly complain about literally everything.

TBH I think that as the years have gone on, others have struggled more and more (I like the ECC, but do the people scheduling the trip even know what they're doing with their tour in Turkey next month? They had a day booked at a park that has never opened, for example). TPR seems to be head and shoulders above everyone.

they have their audience of primarily lower middle class freaks who will undoubtedly complain about literally everything.

This sentence right here is not only incredibly truthful but also sends shivers down my spine. This exact behavior is what started to infect our tours in 2010/2011 and it was like a cancer that began to spread as more and more people like this found out about our trips. Was very happy to put a stop to that, though.

Semi-unrelated: Had a chat with a friend last week, and we were talking about the differences of "Disney fans" and "Coaster fans". He made the observation that Disney fans, while total freaks also, are at least freaks with a bankroll. Like if you don't live in Orlando, you go 3-4 times a year from somewhere far away, which probably means you're blowing 10-12K a year in pure Disney trips at minimum even if DVC. If you moved to Orlando, either you're in a mountain of credit card debt or have a real job and then immediately head to Disney to escape reality almost every day. Coaster fans though are like constantly broke - trying to stuff their pockets with the Super 8 breakfast buffet, complaining if the "official hotel" is anything more expensive than a Motel 6 or a 2 circle Tripadvisor pit, screeching about the quality of the buffet at the event, complaining about buying QBots or Fast Lane even if they to a park on July 4th Saturday, copping an attitude about having clothing other than cargo shorts and a ridiculous "Fear the *insert Number Here*" park shirt for the also dumb as hell ACE Gala during the Con, and then like actions far past that. Like there was this one couple who had matching homemade "ACE" tanktops and mullets and I was told they've been wearing them since the mid 90s because ACE wouldn't let them sell the shirts but would let them wear the shirts themselves? It was way, way up there in the insane index.

Lol, I don't see anyone can justify Disneyland or WDW never being awarded Best Shows. The'yre usually not even in the running. That fact alone is pretty damning to the GTA's integrity. I've never been to Dollywood and I'm sure their shows are great, but I don't see how anyone can top Disney. There are people who will literally go to Disney parks just for the shows that's how good they are.

Then there's the issue the major of Japanese steel roller coasters (Steel Dragon, Dodonpa, Fujiyama, Eejanaika) being snubbed every year. They usually don't even receive an ounce of recognitio in the Top 50. I've never ridden any of them, but just by looking at Steel Dragon and Dodonpa they look like they'd be worthy of at least Top 50 honors.

With all that said, even though these Awards are deeply flawed, I still can't help to feel a little proud when my home park coasters do well...

Beast at #5. Mystic Timbers at #11

Diamondback at #10. Banshee at #29.

I gotta say, after being starved half to death of quality roller coasters during the Paramount years (SOB had good ambition, horrendous execution. FOF is good now, but was hardly even enjoyable until the OTSR were replaced with lap bars in 2001), KI has been quietly building a solid collection since.

Throw in that 'mystery B&M' were supposed to be getting for 2020 (giga, hopefully), and we'll have quite the formidable "starting five" if you will.

From my own perspective, it would be really freaking challenging, but not impossible. We have the park index but, as Larry deals with on a regular basis, it can be very difficult finding information on attractions that have closed.

No, it certainly isn't easy keeping track.

TPR Awards would be a challenge. From the get go, many of the categories would need to be tweaked. Many categories are just too broad such as Dark Ride. You need different categories such as: Modern Dark Rides (i.e.: Spiderman), Classic Dark rides (i.e.: Disney's Haunted Mansion) and Ghost Trains (i.e.: Knoebels Haunted Mansion). But then you have some current categories such as FunHouses that don't even exist in the US anymore.

I don't even think voting should be open to everyone. Unless you have been to Europe a few times and Japan you really can't compare between the continents.

If I remember correctly it wasn't until Robb sent names of TPRs trip participants to Amusement Today that Europa Park and Valhalla got the boost to put them on or near the top. No European Funhouses, outside of Blackpool's Noah's Ark, were even listed on the ballot that first year I got a ballot.

...I don't even think voting should be open to everyone. Unless you have been to Europe a few times and Japan you really can't compare between the continents...

This is what I always think, when these polls become "USA heavy" with some coasters I know,

that aren't really as awesome as several I have ridden on other continents.

So why not have a Golden Ticket Overseas Award(s)? Or be honest and add the "USA" to it.

I don't even think voting should be open to everyone. Unless you have been to Europe a few times and Japan you really can't compare between the continents.

It's a double-edged sword in my opinion.

If you don't have voting open to everyone, then you run the risk of the awards appearing to be illegitimate because of the smaller, hand-picked, possibly skewed sample size, much like many posters here are complaining about in regard to the Golden Ticket Awards. All of the "TPR haters" would immediately disregard the poll / awards because, "oh, Robb (as an example) was mean to me on Twitter or banned me from the forum and therefore anyone who he thinks is worthy of picking the best coasters / parks / dark rides / etc is rude and hateful too". And, as we all know, the people that are angry / dissatisfied are often the ones that are the most vocal. Some other coaster site would probably be having the same discussion we're having now! Though, perhaps I'm being a bit paranoid.

If you do have voting open to everyone, then you get the largest possible sample size but, as we found with the coaster poll this year, the results tend to be skewed more toward the attractions that have been ridden by the most number of people. We attempted to strike a balance in instituting a "minimum rider" cutoff where a really great but lesser-known coaster (say, Wanda's Soaring With Dragon coaster) would still be placed highly on the poll but not officially ranked because it didn't receive enough riders that year. I think that it worked well enough, but we'll see what happens for the 2018 poll.

Interesting. I was under the impression that it was heavily based on mutual riders anyway.

It is. He just means that if you didn't base it on mutual riders, you'd have a more skewed outcome based on "popularity" which is what you want to avoid to have a more accurate poll.

If you want an expert opinion you ask experts.

If you want a popularity contest you ask everyone.

Sorry, if people get butt hurt for not getting their participation trophy.

I concede using mutual rider comparisons works also, but you are still not getting the critical mass for less ridden attractions, and bias are caused by local favoritism and new hotness factor.

I concede using mutual rider comparisons works also, but you are still not getting the critical mass for less ridden attractions, and bias are caused by local favoritism

The next problem you face then is ‘who is an expert?’. Someone who traveled a lot? Someone with a set amount of parks or a certain list of parks? And should he/she also visit all shows and all restaurants? Its a hard thing to set I think.

Also, if in a mutual rider comparison the ride/park/restaurant doesn’t get enough riders, is the group of riders high enough at all to inclusie the ride? In an expert group there’d still be to few riders or to few experts to fairly rank them without giving a small group a huge influence.

For the first time, If you want to have these awards, i’d stick to the mutual riders. During that first time it is also possible to have a expert controll group to check If the results would be too different. I do agree that an expert group is capabele of the best comparision in all categrories. I’m worried however that those results may also be scewed due to a to small nummer of experts or too many experts from the same group.

The next problem you face then is ‘who is an expert?’. Someone who traveled a lot? Someone with a set amount of parks or a certain list of parks? And should he/she also visit all shows and all restaurants? Its a hard thing to set I think.

The people with the most theme park experiences are the experts. It is pretty straight forward in my opinion. I can't judge a coaster/ride and compare it to others unless I have ridden it. I can't compare food at two different restaurants unless I have eaten at both. I can only tell you the cleanest park I have been to I can't compare it to the cleanliness of someplace I haven't been.

The Golden Tickets by category are not based on Mutual Riders, the results are listed by %. It might by different for the coaster listings.

GTA.thumb.JPG.316704925ea5ff2dc24b77514bce56bb.JPG

I'll use the Funhouse/Walkthrough category since it is a complete farce.

Noah's Ark Kennywood 34%

Frankenstein's Castle Indiana Beach 13%

Ghost Ship Morey's Piers 12%

Gasten Ghost Hotel Liseberg 11%

Lustiga Huset Gröna Lund 10%

So we have two Funhouse (Noah's Ark) & (Lustiga Huset) and three haunted Walk Throughs

Noah's Ark use to have stunts but now it is simply a walk through, while Lustiga Huget is a multi-level Fun House, with wacky stairs, tilt rooms, trick floors and multiple other stunts. I would love to hear from just one person that went to Grona Lund and Kennywood that believed Noah's Ark is better to try to understand why.

The three haunted walk-throughs are all entertaining, and although I feel Gasten Ghost Hotel if for superior I could see how people that like less scary/more hokey could vote for Frankenstein Castle. Ghost Ship was top notch when it opened, but if you do them all I think there is only one that truly stand out as one you want to repeat over and over.

But that's what happens when 80% of voters are from the US.

Best Shows - SFFT still gets legacy votes based on it's Fiesta Texas days

I concede using mutual rider comparisons works also, but you are still not getting the critical mass for less ridden attractions, and bias are caused by local favoritism and new hotness factor.

But with 500 experts, it still comes out like a popularity contest, or more accurately an agreement contest or just bad math. For example, if a bunch of voters put Phoenix at #5 and good choices for better coasters for 1-4, but their choices for 1-4 are all different, Phoenix wins. If they all put a different Disney park for best food, but Knoebels as #2, Knoebels wins.

They also appear to be picking people with more knowledge of amusement parks and "coaster" parks than Disney, unless they just don't like them. No wonder, they're ACoasterE members, but the awards aren't billed as ACE awards, they're Amusement Today awards, which seems more general. Seems to me there aren't going to be many people that are experts in all of these unless they have a lot bigger voice in the community already than one vote in these awards, e.g. Robb. I would definitely not consider anyone "poor" if they can't afford (or aren't interested in) Disney after going to a dozen other parks a year in more than one country.

Bingo. The fact they accept advertising dollars from those up for awards says it all. The parks know they won before hand because they get a phone call or email or whatever asking to pay money to run an ad with their award. And I think that is why Knoebels always wins a few things - because they know they can call up Dick and he'll buy an ad and will show up to the awards show. Instead of if Epcot won best food (as it probably should), Disney isn't likely going to send a rep and won't buy an ad (fun fact: Disney is the only park that won an award, Tower of Terror, and didn't buy ad space...) and they certainly aren't going to post over social or issue a press release about it.

That is EXACTLY it! While I agree that Knoebels does have the best "amusement park food" if you are singling out just one park, you have to give it to Epcot. There is simply NO QUESTION. Even just with some of their World Showcase restaurants: Le Cellier Steakhouse, Monsieur Paul, Tutto Italia, Via Napoli, Teppan Edo, Spice Road Table, and not even mentioning some of the festivals throughout the year: Food & Wine, Flower & Garden, etc, there is simply no contest and anyone who would say differently I would seriously have to question if they know what food actually is.

This is why there should be two categories. One for "amusement park" food and one for "theme park" food. But they aren't going do that because:

1. Golden Tickets are stupid.

2. Disney isn't going to give the Golden Tikcets any more attention so why do the extra work to give Disney more attention?

3. There are probably quite a lot of people who vote that just aren't sophisticated enough or probably can even afford to go and dine Epcot. (Trust me, I've seen some of the people who they have voting in that poll, it's frightening!) Just being honest, but I highly doubt that most of the voters for the Golden Tickets are going to spring for a meal at Le Cellier or Monsieur Paul but will most certainly buy a cheese on a stick at Knoebels. And besides, Epcot doesn't even have a roller coaster and I cannot tell you how many ACE members I've heard say "I'm not going to that park because it doesn't have a coaster." #dumb

And there is nothing wrong with the cheese on a stick at Knoebels, I love it myself and I would vote for it in a heartbeat in the best amusement park category, but you simply cannot compare it, and it would actually be unfair to compare it to the Epcot offerings because Epcot should win every time.

But for some reason the Golden Tickets won't really acknowledge Disney and I can probably give you one guess as to why....

giphy.gif

I'll take an educated guess and say I can't afford to dine at Epcot either and neither can many others. Does that make us all "frightening"? Even other than me? Sorry not liking your implication here.

I'm sure there's a lot of "best of" lists of best restaurants in cities that don't include elite, high dollar places such as small French restaurants. For one thing, interest is limited, second thing, Duh, they're good. It's just whole different contest. And Disney itself is, in a sense, more like that. They're also more like a manufacturer of a luxury product which doesn't get reviews because they don't provide review samples and don't need reviews because they also have a full waiting list.

And even then, I'm sure voters in this contest wouldn't mind Epcot being put as #1 for best food if the "normal" list started at #2, but if the whole list became more about ranking the various Disney parks against one another it might not leave room for anyone else.

Holy sh*t, I just now looked at the "Best Shows" category and that may be the absolute worst part of this entire poll. Dollywood is a perfectly respectable #1 assuming we're talking about stage shows and not nighttime shows, but if we're NOT talking about nighttime shows then how the f*ck is Fiesta Texas #2?

We went to Fiesta Texas this year knowing about their reputation for good shows but we didn't see one because every show was some crappy singing and dancing show with Six Flags quality vocals. Maybe they used to have good shows but they don't now except for their nighttime show which is stunningly good for Six Flags but I mean... if we're doing this based on nighttime shows then you all know Happily Ever After exists right (and probably tons of other Disney shows around the world that are also better)?

Also, how is Busch Gardens Wiliamsburg #3? I've never seen a show at that park that didn't make me want to leave early. If you think Busch Gardens Williamsburg has better shows than any Disney park, any SeaWorld park or even any Universal park (and their shows aren't even that great) then you really need to put the crack pipe down.

I get that these awards are bullshit, but if you honestly say with a straight face that Busch Gardens Williamsburg has better shows than every DIsney, SeaWorld (branded) and Universal park on earth then you should have your voting privileges revoked.

Holy sh*t, I just now looked at the "Best Shows" category and that may be the absolute worst part of this entire poll. Dollywood is a perfectly respectable #1 assuming we're talking about stage shows and not nighttime shows, but if we're NOT talking about nighttime shows then how the f*ck is Fiesta Texas #2?

And even as much as I do like Dollywood's shows, once you've seen shows like Finding Nemo: The Musical or The Lion King at Walt Disney World, I'm sorry, but those are very hard to beat. Even the Frozen Sing-A-Long is by far more entertaining that most other amusement park "shows."

And even as much as I do like Dollywood's shows, once you've seen shows like Finding Nemo: The Musical or The Lion King at Walt Disney World, I'm sorry, but those are very hard to beat. Even the Frozen Sing-A-Long is by far more entertaining that most other amusement park "shows."

Fair point. I actually came in with the intention of defending Dollywood but in doing so I checked today's show schedule and realized that there are only two I'd have any interest in seeing and one is a bird show that we've already seen.

All but one of our visits to Dollywood have been for Smoky Mountain Christmas where they put on some spectacular shows and our other visit was then they had "Mother Africa" which actually played on Broadway for awhile and it was awesome but it does seem like a less respectable pick when Disney runs their shows all year and Dollywood only has shows that are comparable for 2 months out of the year (and even then you could argue that Animal Kingdom is still better).

Ugh... you win. Maybe the people who voted just really, really, really like Bluegrass music?

[i'll take an educated guess and say I can't afford to dine at Epcot either and neither can many others. Does that make us all "frightening"? Even other than me? Sorry not liking your implication here.

Yes, actually. If you seriously cannot "afford to dine at Epcot," considering the fact that

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DINE AT EPCOT EVERY SINGLE DAY

then IMO you shouldn't have a right to vote in a poll where people are making decisions based on "expert opinions" ranking ALL the restaurants at parks around the world.

I mean, how credible would Gordon Ramsey be, let's say, if he wrote a book on the "best restaurants in the world" but didn't include some of the best restaurants in the world because he couldn't afford to eat there!

Do you see now how insanely STUPID that sounds???

It would be one thing if the award was "Best Amusement Park Food on a Budget" but that's not what it is. It is simply "BEST AMUSEMENT PARK FOOD" so that should take into account everything from the cheapest funnel cake to Monsieur Paul.

And that being said, Epcot has plenty of different options that are all FANTASTIC ranging from lower cost quick service to higher end dining. My original comment was mostly in jest pointing out just how insanely obnoxious and stupid the Golden Ticket Awards are. And your post is equally as obnoxious and ignorant. Perhaps maybe you should know what you are talking about before you post here again.

Like, seriously? You can't afford to eat at Seasons or the China Quick Service restaurant or any of the Food & Wine/Flower & Garden booths? Or getting some amazing Chicken Katsu Curry at the Japan quick serve? Or maybe the French bakery or get apps at Spice Road Table? You do realize those places are CHEAPER and absoultely higher quality and better value for money than most Six Flags or Cedar Fair offerings right?

And Disney itself is more like a manufacturer of a luxury product which doesn't get reviews because they don't provide review samples and don't need reviews because they also have a full waiting list..

WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!? Are you even aware that there are MORE DISNEY REVIEW SITES, Instagram feeds, Twitter feeds, blogs, etc, than ANY OTHER AMUSEMENT PARK or park chain in the world??? Like, have you ever looked at the Internet before??!?! Holy crap, I can't even believe someone would make such an ignorant statement. It blows my mind that i just read those words from one of our forum members. You guys are supposed to be better educated on theme parks if you're going post to Theme Park Review.

And what "waiting list???!" Honestly, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AT ALL!?!?!?

And even then, I'm sure voters in this contest wouldn't mind Epcot being put as #1 for best food if the "normal" list started at #2, but if the whole list became more about ranking the various Disney parks against one another it might not leave room for anyone else.

I don't even know how to respond to that clump of words. So basically what you just said is that the best food in amusement parks shouldn't be on the Amusement Today Awards because it's the best amusement park food.

THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!!!

I am seriously now dumber for having read your post.

giphy.gif

Ugh, please do us all a huge, HUGE favor and get off our forum if you're going to make stupid posts.

Edited by robbalvey

It could be run like the IAAPA brass ring awards, where most of the awards are broken up between several different ranges. Like Silverwood's magic show won Best Theatrical Production (annual attendance 250k-1 Million) in 2016, along with Legoland Malaysia (1M-3M), and Disneyland Paris (>3M).