Six Flags Magic Mountain Fright Fest 2018

Info about SFMM FF2018
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Six Flags Magic Mountain Fright Fest 2018

Postby bryceone » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:42 pm

We just bought platinum membership passes during the flash sale. The last time we were at SFMM during Fright Fest season, all the mazes were included with admission (yes, it's been long time... all my nieces and nephews were still in school, now they're all out).

Now in the recent years, you have to purchase a maze pass separately. So, just for a idea of how much they may cost this year, how much were maze passes in 2017? Could you re-visit any maze over and over, or is it just once per maze? Also, could you purchase individual mazes, instead of all mazes?

Thanks for any info you provide. Looking forward on Fright Fest 2018

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain Fright Fest 2018

Postby Twistedtatsu805 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:53 am

There is a thread on here for all things related to SFMM but maze passes are $15 for general and I think $30 for front of the line

Site Admin

Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain Fright Fest 2018

Postby robbalvey » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:54 am

How has someone who has an account on these forums for 11 years not notice that we have discussion threads for most parks:
http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26782

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!