TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR in Japan - 2018 - Theme parks and Japanese Fun!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably still have some internal bruises from this coaster at Lina World...

On this video, you sound line Private Pyle from "Full Metal Jacket" as he is being beaten with tube socks filled with soap bars!

• 4 weeks later...

Just caught up with reading most of this thread, just want to say how helpful these and the past Japan trip report threads are. We just recently booked our first trip to Japan that's coming up in a few months and there is so much useful information here to make planning our trip easier.

Just caught up with reading most of this thread, just want to say how helpful these and the past Japan trip report threads are. We just recently booked our first trip to Japan that's coming up in a few months and there is so much useful information here to make planning our trip easier.

That's great to hear!

but what a perfect melding of music and video. . the last several have been really good, Robb!

Thanks! I really miss doing the old "Coaster Expedition" style videos, but every time I try to post one on our socials not it goes over like a spoiled fart in a milk factory. I get it. The "masses" don't want that type of video. And not being able to use licensed music as freely as we used to also makes it more difficult. Thankfully the last couple of videos have lent themselves to doing a fun little music intro. Not too long, but long enough to get some people into the video. I don't really like using royalty free "needledrop" music as I feel it all sucks, but with the videos I did use it in, it does serve a purpose so I'll live with it.

Glad you like the last couple of videos!

• 2 months later...

I ended up making some purchases after reading this thread. Turns out the wasabi pretzels are from a korean company. Found a giant bag of them. Thanks for posting a picture I had walked right past them in the supermarket. They were delicious

We never seem to get official nanoblocks here but after seeing chip and dale in your post I looked to see what was in the nano block stores and found a err... chipmunk couple model. The fad of nano blocks seems to have died out here after they were everywhere a few years back. I made quite a knock off collection when they were around though.

367E9ABA-360E-4325-9393-58274A9D1008.thumb.jpeg.17e62e1a17f8de5e7119564139c1f495.jpeg

54034EAA-781A-4784-8490-DF80C27A6585.thumb.jpeg.46af7fdcb85f6876d0c3e95bfd22f4b5.jpeg

76ED1410-55C6-4AA9-976F-307594798B0E.thumb.jpeg.b72bb87d76ecbc6d7ca5f5fe6fa70af8.jpeg

F00EEC04-2A7A-41DE-BFBB-10E717E3EFA9.thumb.jpeg.db670b8d1e2c905f8b8fecd8d407b147.jpeg