TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CJ Barrymores to add 2 rollercoasters.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I know of the park (not much) these sound like great additions for them. Incredible Pizza in Tulsa has one of those same spinning coasters and it's very popular, and of course Bigfoot in Branson has been mentioned already. CJ Barrymore sounds like it fits in the same realm as those places, so it should go over well.

From what I know of the park (not much) these sound like great additions for them. Incredible Pizza in Tulsa has one of those same spinning coasters and it's very popular, and of course Bigfoot in Branson has been mentioned already. CJ Barrymore sounds like it fits in the same realm as those places, so it should go over well.

Here is a trip report from the park a few years ago....

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72231&p=1728934&hilit=Cj+Barrymore#p1728934

One of these SBF/Visa spinners would be perfect for The Track in Branson. I was thinking how this would compliment Switchback at ZDT's or the Fun Spot in Orlando.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

CJ Barrymores website has some nice updated pictures of the new SBF spinning coaster. I will be checking out this little park for the first time next month. Good to see a least one park in Michigan getting new rides. The coloring on this one looks nicer then the one in Grand Rapids

https://cjbarrymores.com/attractions/outdoor/spinning-coaster/

• 1 month later...

Finally made it out to this place. Fun but busy little place. It reminded me a lot of Craigs Cruisers in Grand Rapids but with a larger outdoor section and a smaller indoor section. Was not my first SBF Spinner so I knew what to expect. The loop Coaster on the other hand I had no idea what to expect. It was my first Pinfari looper. You always hear how awful those things are. I didn't mind it and it surpassed my expectations. Very forceful loop and some crazy sideways airtime on the final bunny hill. No seat belts and the OTSR were a little small but fun ride. They also had some soaring eagle rides like a drop tower, saddle swing and zip line. I believe 3 outdoor go kart tracks and mini golf. We spent some time in the arcade so our 20 month could play games. We were there long enough that we go the souvenir refill cup which was the cheapest one I have ever seen at 5.99 with .99 cent refills. The pizza and fries were good. Arcade had a nice selection on games but we kept coming across broken ones and the place was so packed that attendants couldn't help with machines eating our money and not working. So if you are ever in the northern Detroit area I would say stop on by and check the place out. Its a big FEC