skyrocket010 wrote:Apparently I’m too fat for steel vengeance lol my first ever walk of shame. I feel like I was nearly there and if I would’ve given it a little more effort I would’ve made it. But I didn’t want to be inconsiderate and hold people up since we had already waited an eternity. Any tips you larger guys could give that may work for when you come close to fitting on a ride?? I would like to try it one more time before I leave it’s the main reason I came.
- Were you wearing a belt? Take it off.
- Did you have ANYTHING in your pocket at all? Take EVERYTHING out of your pockets.
- Did you make sure the seat belt buckle wasn't right under where the bar needed to push down?
- Pull your shirt up a bit and make sure the material on your shirt and/or shorts isn't bunching up causing that bar not to go down just a little bit more.
- Lift your gut over the bar
- Scan the crew before you sit down. Make sure you're sitting on a side where it looks like the op could put more strength into pushing your bar down.
These are often the most common things I see during our ERT sessions when people can't fit. 99% of the time one of these things will resolve that issue.