TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Maybe the marketing is different because Carowinds and SDC use different marketing teams. Just a thought.

Not marketing, the labeling that Mack put on their shipments. Has nothing to do with how the coaster is marketed . . .

The stirring thing could also be referencing the two vertical loops that follow each launching section?

How do you get vertical loops out of stirring??

(Just curious, not trying to be an a$$.)

Big circular motion? I don't know. I just noticed it mentioned stirring twice and there's two loops in the layout.

I always stir things vertically when I cook.

Isn't that whisking?

It's not blending??

Is it not whisking if you're not using a whisker?

Like... can you whisk with a fork? Or is that forking?

Stopped at Carowinds yesterday with hubby as we continue our 10 year 10 day 10 park trip. I have to say I'm. It sure if it's due to holiday world being so clean and friendly but felt as though the workers were less then enthusiastic. The park was clean enough but didn't feel as clean as holiday world. We really enjoyed Fury rode it 5x did the the other coasters at least once but Fury was our favorite. Defintally didnt enjoy the lunch but really enjoyed the rita custard wow was that what we needed to hit the spot on the hot day. Short lines for our visit that was nice. Hubby did not like that we couldn't wait for front or back on a few rides being they were slow he thought they should of allowed it. We did get upset as at one point a ride operator let three people come up from behind the line as she said they got "lost" but obviously were friends. All in all a nice fun day.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Hubby did not like that we couldn't wait for front or back on a few rides being they were slow he thought they should of allowed it.

Did you ask? I have found at a lot of parks if you ask, nicely, for a row then they are usually accommodating.

I think some people had already ferreted out this information, but Carowinds officially announced on Twitter that their "largest announcement in history" will be on August 30th. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what they have in store for this new coaster, because if it's at all close to as good as I've heard Helix is, it'll really solidify Carowinds' place as a destination park in the South! (And this, coming from somebody who holds the park in rather lackluster regard - Fury excepted, of course!)