TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

I guess 4th of July was a more realistic opening than Memorial Day.

That's what I was thinking, that it might open by 4th of July. Hopefully they haven't decided to just have it be the new attraction for 2019 instead.

Does anyone know if they were able to get the tube slide complex operational yet?

I guess 4th of July was a more realistic opening than Memorial Day.

That's what I was thinking, that it might open by 4th of July. Hopefully they haven't decided to just have it be the new attraction for 2019 instead.

Does anyone know if they were able to get the tube slide complex operational yet?

It was running last Friday.

When you practically GIVE away your season passes and make memberships affordable for everyone, these are the types of idiots you invite into your park. I hope this earned this moron a permanent ban from all of Six Flag's properties and I hope the employee wasn't too badly harmed.

http://www.kmov.com/story/38415050/caseyville-man-assaults-daffy-duck-at-six-flags-eureka-police-say

Sorry bud, but folks with low income are not automatically bad people, and people with money are as*holes too. And if you think for a second this type of thing only happens at Six Flags, you're wrong.

Seriously, there's no information given about the suspect at all, and you just assume it's someone that's only there because the park is reasonably affordable? That's a hell of a conclusion. And if you think wealthier people are generally more considerate...

I love this, though. "Police believe alcohol may have been involved due to a report of the suspect smelling like alcohol."

To clarify, I did not say this guy was an automatic scumbag because he may or may not have money. However, when you invite everybody to the party, there's a higher chance of morons like this being let in with their asinine behavior. The potential for that behavior is increased commensurate with the fact that entrance to the park was cheap, therefore potential personal loss from acting irresponsibly is minimal.

To clarify, I did not say this guy was an automatic scumbag because he may or may not have money. However, when you invite everybody to the party, there's a higher chance of morons like this being let in with their asinine behavior. The potential for that behavior is increased commensurate with the fact that entrance to the park was cheap, therefore potential personal loss from acting irresponsibly is minimal.

LOL what? You're literally contradicting yourself in the same paragraph. Nice try though.

People that have money and can afford to go to any park in the world are also capable of douchebag behavior. What the park charges has nothing to do with someone acting like a douchebag.

The (Android) app has been very spotty for me this season as well. You often just get a black screen when trying to load the pass/membership benefits screen - you can get it to work by retrying a bunch but it isn't stable. Ride status isn't great either.

TT is pretty good. Quite a bit different and less physically demanding than Tornado (there's quite a bit of force as you bottom out in the funnel on Tornado the first time or two out of the drop, so you have to hold tighter).

^ Seems like someone wasn't holding onto the handle bars. Either way these rides are designed to be navigable without a tube in case someone falls out so he/she is most likely fine

^ Seems like someone wasn't holding onto the handle bars. Either way these rides are designed to be navigable without a tube in case someone falls out so he/she is most likely fine

Heck I'm not even sure how you could fall out if you didn't hold on on this ride. The forces really are much weaker than something like Tornado. I watched three kids go down Big Kahuna without holding on Saturday so I'm not sure the staff is doing a great job of policing this right now.