pianojohn wrote:Some advice for a first time visitor!
Coming to WOF next Saturday June 30th. I plan to arrive by 9:15 to use the early admission for Platinum Passholders.
1) What coaster should I ride first? Which one has the longest/slowest moving line?
2) I can only stay til early afternoon. Is it worth it to get FastLane for the day?
3) Any must do/must EATS in the park?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Welcome to Missouri!
1) Spinning Dragons. It's the only big coaster with a height limit under 48", so it gets a long line that moves slowly due to 4 people per car.
2) Don't prepurchase, but if it's insane crowds then yes. In the summer a lot of people go to the waterpark so you may be ok without it even on a Saturday. Forecast looks good for now, but we get a lot of thunderstorms out here that develop pretty quickly, and those days obviously are dead. But if you find yourself on a sunny day in the 80s when the entire KC metro is there, then absolutely buy it. It's extremely rare for then to sell out.
3) Chickie's and Pete's! Also Battle Creek Barbecue is pretty good for park food. There is much, much better BBQ to be had in the city, and I personally recommend Q39 at 39th & Summit: https://q39kc.com