TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

MG_4872.jpg

Last ride of the night on this beauty, at Coastermania! I actually finished my night with three straight rides on it, the last two without getting off of it.

How much did the restraint tighten after two consecutive rides? Based on how much mine did after each ride, I don't know if I could handle two, haha

A couple months after our first born was born me and wife rode gatekeeper. She didnt pump the whole day. When we hit the brake run the vests kept getting tighter she was screaming that she couldn't breathe. Now she hates that ride even more then I do lol

MG_4872.jpg

Last ride of the night on this beauty, at Coastermania! I actually finished my night with three straight rides on it, the last two without getting off of it.

How much did the restraint tighten after two consecutive rides? Based on how much mine did after each ride, I don't know if I could handle two, haha

They didn't tighten in the least! In fact, I haven't felt them tighten in years! Have you ridden it recently?

The hate for this coaster is nuts, especially considering all the love for Magnum!