TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From now until sometime in July, the only park I will be visiting is Lagoon. I plan on going every few weekends since I'll be living and working in Salt Lake City for the summer. I'm hoping to get to Northern California in mid-July to finally check out CGA and SFDK, but if not, I will be going back to Southern California for HangTime and Electric Eel at the very least.

TLDR: Lagoon.

Big Trip planned in May -

Cedar Point for 3 days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) (Staying at Hotel Breakers) (Will be there for the exclusive ride night for Steel Vengeance on the 22nd)

Kings Island

Holiday World

Kentucky Kingdom

All will be first time visits.

To prepare will goto my home parks of Six Flags Magic Mountain and Knotts....

Hersheypark, sometime within the next month or so. Rikki had requested two tickets to the park as part of her bridal registry (do I need any more of a reason to marry this woman?), so we need to use them sometime between now and the wedding in July.

It's not settled yet, but looking into doing Heide Park in late May as I will be in the area.

Heide Park on May 31st. Even without Colossos running I'm very excited, my last coaster was Hyperspace Mountain at Disneyland Paris in September last year so it's definitely time to ride some coasters again soon.

Several years ago I was diagnosed with cancer and I told myself after I got through it all, I'd treat myself to a huge coaster trip. I enjoyed my first trip so much, it became an annual thing, so in 4 weeks I leave for my third "CoasterPalooza." During my two-week trip, I'm hitting up FunTrackers in Corpus Christi, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Six Flags America, Seabreeze, Darien Lake, Fantasy Island, Marineland, Canada's Wonderland, Waldameer and Cedar Point. Can't wait! I'll definitely report back.

Oh! ...and Wild Adventures and Six Flags Over Georgia later in the summer.

PS - My last post was in 2009, but I've been ghostin' for years, haha.

^I like your style--any particular reason for the FunTrackers stop? I mean, I know what's there, but it doesn't seem to match the caliber of other parks on your trip.

Yeah, it's a very random park. I'll be in Texas visiting family for a few days, so I'm using my niece and nephew as an excuse to get their credit.

^I like your style--any particular reason for the FunTrackers stop? I mean, I know what's there, but it doesn't seem to match the caliber of other parks on your trip.

Yeah, it's a very random park. I'll be in Texas visiting family for a few days, so I'm using my niece and nephew as an excuse to get their credit.

Surprised you aren't hitting up ZDT while so close, or a quick trip down thru Houston (for Kemah Boardwalk, then Galveston Pleasure Pier). . . . SFoT is a good stop too, if you can route your trip thru Dallas/FW.

Congrats on maintaining the remission!

Six Flags Fiesta Texas, tomorrow.

the weather is supposed to be beautiful, and the waterpark section is not open yet. . so expecting it to be PACKED.

really only going to try to get a ride on Wonder Woman (since it's passholder weekend still). . we shall see if he coaster gods smile upon us.

if not? . . we're eat lunch, ride a few flats, and try again another day

Surprised you aren't hitting up ZDT while so close, or a quick trip down thru Houston (for Kemah Boardwalk, then Galveston Pleasure Pier). . . . SFoT is a good stop too, if you can route your trip thru Dallas/FW.

Congrats on maintaining the remission!

Thanks! I’m originally from Texas, so I’ve been to all of the parks. I’m only swinging through for a quick weekend for my nephew’s high school graduation and Wonder Woman. I did a Texas/California two-week tour last year and hit up SFOT and ZDT. Both parks were fantastic!