Come on in and say "Hi".

New here? Please introduce yourself!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Come on in and say "Hi".

Postby celinaall » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:19 am

Hello everyone, i am from Norway, my name is Wilson Louise, nice to meet you at here

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby Supernovae » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:18 am

Hi Coaster community! Finally landed here on the forum. Read the TPR forum for a couple of years now so why not joining more actively.

So I'm a father of 39 now, travling Europe in search for new rollercoasters and reunite with the all ready done ones.
Dragging my son and girlfriend with me from theme park to themepark. (Can you just imagin the horror for the 7 year old boy)

As a family we are full members of the Coaster Heroes group where we traveling trough Europe as a group of close coaster friends or join the
events of the ECC. My local base park is Efteling but now the kid has reached the 1.30 on the metric scale more and more options become open.

Anyway; beside of coastering and themeparking I like to play keyboards, build with RCT3 and Planet Coaster and work fulltime in the harbour of
Rotterdam. Most of the time you will see me posting in the Games section for PC creations or posting photo/video reviews from the parks visited.

To get an idea who I am and making part of, here a nice compilation of our adventures last year.

On paper we have the most strongest team you can imagine. It is a pitty we are not playing on paper...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby YoloSweggLord » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello TPR community.
I am a coaster enthusiast from San Antonio. I moved here in March 2017, from central Florida, so I've grown up in an environment full of theme parks. Currently, I am an employee at Seaworld San Antonio, where I work as a janitor.
I'm very involved in the Open Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 community. More specifically, I am a part of the New Element Designs community which focuses on detailed realism building in RCT2.
I'm also a fan of K'NEX roller coasters. I must have over 12,000 pieces by now. For those interested, I build roller coasters in the VV style track.
Here's my coaster count, if anyone's curious: http://coaster-count.com/user/6862/ridden

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby junemckinney » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Nice to meet you :br :br :br :br :br :br

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Halian » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Hey all. I'm Hālian, a 23-year-old college sophomore from Deltona, FL. I've lived in Florida for 17 years now, and have loved theme parks ever since moving down here. I occasionally dabble in RCT2 and Parkitect, but my favorite video game of all time would probably be the 1999 cult classic role-playing shooter System Shock 2. Seriously, it's $10 on Steam or GOG, you should play it if you haven't already.

Uh… what else to add? I also like worldbuilding, and the other stuff I put in my profile too, and my favorite amusement park ride is probably Mission: SPACE.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Tobbizz » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi! 26th of October 2017 is the day when this swedish rollercoaster fan introduces himself on this forum.
I am a huge fan of rollercoaster games like Rollercoaster Tycoon, Planet Coaster and NoLimits 2. I've currently only been to Gröna Lund and Liseberg but I wish to go to Cedar Point in the near future.

My top 3 favorite coasters of those I've been on is:
1. Balder (Liseberg)
2. Insane (Gröna Lund)
3. Jetline (Gröna Lund)

Apart from rollercoasters I'm also a super fan of the japanese TV show "SASUKE", which is a tough obstacle course with 4 different stages.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby mill3nniumforc3 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi, peoples! I'm Vonnie. I've only ever been to three major theme parks in my life so far (Cedar Point, Universal Florida, and the defunct Six Flags Worlds of Adventure), but I want to visit sooo many more. For now, I am living my life as a ride operator at America's Rockin Roller Coast until I can figure out exactly what I want to do with my life. I was an elementary education major for 4.5 years- it took me until right before student teaching to go "crap, I don't want to do this with my life!" So... til I find out what I want to do, I'm just spending my time working.
Hold on tight to what you feel inside...
And RIDE!
-Martina McBride

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Nathan Eli » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:33 pm

hi :lmao:
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/d0fb2d519e360012c7f2023913ff3249.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/675298b6c084e0a38b9150f132342a4f.jpg[/img][/url]

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Cat Woman » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lmao:

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby JG-77 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello TPR, I'm Jacob!

After watching TPR's videos for years, being an enthusiast for months, browsing the TPR forums for weeks and having a registered account I didn't post with for hours, I'm finally actually writing a post for this forum :D

I've loved roller coasters for years, and I've been a ridiculous coaster nut ever since I fell down the hole that is coaster enthusiasm this past summer. My homepark is six flags America, though I've been to hershypark more times in my life than SFA. My favorite coaster that I've ridden is El Toro, though I was only able to ride it twice :cry:. While I have over 50 credits, most were from before I was an enthusiast, so I have a lot of parks I need to get to!

While not obsessing over roller coasters, I enjoy watching YouTube, listening to eurobeat, and composing and arranging music. I'm excited to see what TPR has to offer, and I look forward to my time spent here :)
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random