TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

Slightly upset that there's no trademark Robb Alvey On-Ride Commentary on this one.

Beautifully shot, though.

I've watched enough TPR videos over the years, that I can easily add the :

"wheeee. . . owwwww. . wheee. .uh. . uh. . . owwwww!"

myself

yeah, agreed, beautifully shot, and a gorgeous day for filming too!

I put my child on the ride and didn't feel like a terrible mother afterward so it has definitely improved!

This actually makes me hopeful for a decent ride when I go back. I wish I had a picture of the hip bruise I suffered on my last one.

I put my child on the ride and didn't feel like a terrible mother afterward so it has definitely improved!

Wow. After all these years of OUCH PAIN OMG on this coaster, that's amazing, really!

I might get down there, myself, some day/year/2nd lifetime.

Thanks once again for a 4K POV . . .

And how do you think Montu ranks among the B&M Inverts?

Still one of the best ones out there...

Montu, Pyrenees, Katun, Raptor, Batman, Dueling Dragons, Nemesis... Those earlier ones still have an intensity that the later ones don't have.

Great video! Is there a park with a better collection of high quality steel coasters than Busch Gardens Tampa? I'm struggling to think of any...

I have always said that BGT's collection is "Quality over Quantity" as they don't have a bad ride in the mix! In fact closing Gwazi actually IMPROVED their overall quality of coasters!

Montu, Pyrenees, Katun, Raptor, Batman, Dueling Dragons, Nemesis... Those earlier ones still have an intensity that the later ones don't have.

I don't know. Seems to me like Dragon Challenge has lost a lot of its intensity recently.

[attachment=0]127.gif[/attachment]

This made me laugh and cry at the same time.

Great video! Is there a park with a better collection of high quality steel coasters than Busch Gardens Tampa? I'm struggling to think of any...

I have always said that BGT's collection is "Quality over Quantity" as they don't have a bad ride in the mix! In fact closing Gwazi actually IMPROVED their overall quality of coasters!

I'm not going to argue with that one! I rode Gwazi once in 2014 and that was more than enough! My friend somehow liked it and went to ride it a second time, but that was without me...

^ My, my. That was extremely obscure, Robb. Thanks for posting it.

Loved the "full and lush" nymphs (?) that somehow ended up in your face

as you passed by, lol. Subtle.

Makes me kind of, already know what the Italian Winx Club is all about, hmm?