TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

It's been over a month since E3 and I'm still freaking out about the fact that Metroid Prime 4 is happening. The hype is real.

It's amazing that Nintendo can make everyone hyped with a single number. oshit, i forgot about valve

Finally got around to downloading Sonic Mania on the PS4. It's SO good! Anyone who ever loved the Sonic games on the Sega Genesis would be doing a disservice to themselves in not picking up Sonic Mania. It's probably the greatest throwback that the Sonic franchise has ever put with beautiful 16-bit-esque graphics, great music, and overall fun gameplay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Super Mario Odyssey has me blown away with every level. Best game I've ever played, bar none. I'm dead serious.

Odyssey is great, i'm so enthralled with New Donk City! Though I still like Breath of the Wild better, I'm probably biased though since Zelda is my favorite video game series.

Super Mario Odyssey has me blown away with every level. Best game I've ever played, bar none. I'm dead serious.

Odyssey is great, i'm so enthralled with New Donk City! Though I still like Breath of the Wild better, I'm probably biased though since Zelda is my favorite video game series.

Yeah, to each their own. I loved BotW and I love Zelda as a series, but I'm just more of a platformer person myself.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been replaying Halo 2 on pc with the cartographer mod and the campaign is still one of my favorite halo campaigns, and the multiplayer is still active with the mod, and is still as great as it used to be

Of you own a ps4 and don't get God of war then your doing it wrong. That is all.

Eh, I'll get it when the price comes down. God of War games are all good, but none are worth $60. I'll pay $20 or so in 3 months.

Doubt it'll be that cheap any time soon, the game is selling like gangbusters. Huge candidate for GOTY at the moment

• 2 weeks later...
I've been replaying Halo 2 on pc with the cartographer mod and the campaign is still one of my favorite halo campaigns, and the multiplayer is still active with the mod, and is still as great as it used to be

Is it true that the Halo PC ports have really bad mouse acceleration? I wanna play Halo multiplayer with a mouse but I'm afraid of that