Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 1472: The Bourne Stuntacular coming Spring 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 13 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I ask dumb questions.

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

Postby djackson » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:25 pm

robbalvey wrote:
robbalvey wrote:
chickenbowl wrote:Not going to post the links or anything, but heads up; this post apparently started some controversy. This dude is spamming Instagram and Facebook to further beef with TPR because he clearly "hates drama" :lmao:

Of course he is... He'll probably get more attention out of a post mentioning TPR than most of his videos. So, to RollerManDan...

Oh look, I was right...
screen.jpg

His most viewed video in OVER A YEAR! Tell me again how this wasn't about attracting attention through creating drama, Dan. You know you could have just NOT needed to "address" it, but we know this was all about you using TPR to get attention for your page. You can fool your readers all you want, but you and I both know exactly what this is about, don't we Dan?

Glad we could help you with your page views!

He's such a hypocrite. He blocked me after I posted a comment on his page in support of you.
My Home park is Six Flags America
Coaster Count: 80 (I'm getting there lol)
Top 10: 1.I305 2.S:TR 3.SkyRush 4.El Toro 5.Valravn 6.WindexCyanide 7.B:TR 8.KK 9. Mineblower 10. Volcano
Instagram:kvng_coasters
YouTube: Kvng Of Coasters

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:33 pm

djackson wrote:He's such a hypocrite. He blocked me after I posted a comment on his page in support of you.

Hypocrite? You mean like how it wasn't ok for me to casually post an explanation directed at a handful of people buried within a topic in our forums of why we didn't want people posting their content here but it was totally acceptable for them to make a video on the front page of their Facebook, post pictures on Twitter & Instagram and invite tons of harassment comments obviously stirring up drama for his benefit? And then following it up with even more passive aggressive drama the next day? That's what you mean by hypocrite, right? :Pr

Don't worry. I'm sure we've blocked MANY more of their followers. And we don't NEED those followers because we have plenty. You're in good company here. ;)

EDIT: I'm most certainly confused by all of this. Today he posted a video showing the "proof" that he didn't bad mouth us while at Fun Spot, but at around the 3:30 mark you can clearly hear him making unsolicited disparaging comments about TPR. The proof he posted was that I wasn't making that story up and he *actually did* make negative comments about us during what should have been a professional environment. You also hear on the video that neither our staff member or anyone else made anything but positive comments and Dan was the only one saying anything unfavorable. I'm not exactly sure why we have been painted as the "bad guys" in this whole scenario, but whatever, let him have his fun...
Last edited by robbalvey on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:59 am.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby djmadmanray » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Holy crap! So excited..gong there tomorrow night and Thursday night! Just purchased our Frequent Fear Passes..Every year just seems to get better and better! Thanks for the posts, really looking forward to it

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:30 pm

^ Have a great time! :devil:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:09 am

Just added Ash Vs Evil Dead haunted house walkthrough on the previous page!

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 pm

robbalvey wrote:Just added Ash Vs Evil Dead haunted house walkthrough on the previous page!

Love the Evil Dead and love the look of this maze.
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Postby ViperGTS500 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 pm

I will be going to both IOA, USO, and HHN between Thurs Oct 12 to Sun Oct 15. How are the crowds on these days for all the parks? Is the specific days I should go to any of these? May do the the deal of IOA and USO 1 day combined then HHN another night. Will I need fast passes for any? Would like to ride and see everything! Any tips/strategies?

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:37 pm

ViperGTS500 wrote:Would like to ride and see everything! Any tips/strategies?

Unless you are a local and can go several times to HHN, I would NOT recommend going without express passes. The lines will be insane and you'll spend most of your time waiting in gigantic claustrophobic queues with thousands of people.

Postby ViperGTS500 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Even on non weekend days like Thurs or Fri night? How are the crowds at IOA On weekdays and weekends?

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:33 pm

ViperGTS500 wrote:Even on non weekend days like Thurs or Fri night? How are the crowds at IOA On weekdays and weekends?

For Horror Nights yes, even on non weekend days. Those last couple weeks of October, you're probably looking at 45-60 minutes for most mazes, 120 minutes for the most popular mazes.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!