Top five things you'd do with a Time Machine

Here's a random post for you...
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Re: Top five things you'd do with a Time Machine

Postby cparkes92 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:45 pm

1. Go see Queen with Freddie Mercury (and John Deacon) [I have seen the two remaining members of Queen live with Adam Lambert and I might be seeing them again this month]
2. Ride any of Harry Traver's coaster contraptions
3. Go visit some of the classic city parks that closed in the 50s and 60s (Riverside, Euclid Beach, Palisades, etc.)
4. Go to Woodstock 1969 (while staying sober!)
5. Go back to the early days of TV and radio and search out distant signals
Top 10 steel: Steel Vengeance, Millennium Force, Maverick, Mako, Incredible Hulk, Banshee, Diamondback, Raptor, SheiKra, Montu
Top 10 wood: Mystic Timbers, Shivering Timbers, Beast, Racer (KI), Viper, American Eagle, Woodstock Express, Blue Streak (CP), Mean Streak (RIP), Wolverine Wildcat

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Rollercoaster Rider » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:49 pm

1. Go to EPCOT in 1985 to ride World of Motion, Horizons, and Original Journey
2. Go to Riverview Park in it's final year and buy about $100 in Souvenirs (Remember this is 1967)
3. Stop Six Flags from removing Sky Whirl/ Closing Astroworld
4. Invest about $400 into Disney Stock when they first went Public
5. Buy 100 copies of the Cubs winning the World Series in 1904 and selling them in 2016
HM. Not post some tweets that caused me to get blocked from certain people
HM. Stop Premier from Buying Six Flags in 1998 and instead letting Me/Robb Alvey buy the chain
Proud Member of the 300 Coaster Club. Joined June 16, 2012
Proud Member of the 400 Coaster Club. Joined August 17, 2013
Proud Member of the 500 Coaster Club. Joined January 30, 2015
Proud Member of the 600 Coaster Club, Joined April 21, 2017

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Location: Crystal Beach, Ontario circa 1969 via the Wabac Machine

Postby Mr.Peabody » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:44 am

1. Ride the Crystal Beach Cyclone 56 times (or so) on opening day (it was done by an unidentified gentleman, so maybe I did)
2. Put out the fire Thomas Edison had started in Nikolai Tesla's lab
3. Park my TARDIS in the Sea of Tranquility to watch Neil and Buzz land
4. Ride the Rye Aeroplane coaster
5. Hit Idora, Willow Grove and every other vintage park I could

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby Dombot » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:51 am

Eh, I'll bite.

1. Walk into the board meeting where they chose to close down Dueling Dragons and slap everyone in the room.
2. Ride all the original EPCOT dark rides during opening year.
3. Watch the moon landing in real time.
4. Catch the original iPhone event (I'm a tech nerd).
5. Prevent the dab from ever being invented.
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:03 am

Dombot wrote:1. Walk into the board meeting where they chose to close down Dueling Dragons and slap everyone in the room.

My favorites so far!!

:lmao: :lmao:
Bigger is not always better.

Postby coasterbill » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 am

1) Find the largest lotto Jackpot that didn't have any winners, buy a ticket, select my numbers.

2) Go back to 1976 and purchase the Spirits of St. Louis, a basketball team that no longer exists and hasn't since 1977 but negotiated a deal for one-seventh of broadcast TV revenues from the NBA indefinitely forever and got paid about 17 million dollars a year for no reason whatsoever up until the owners made the NBA pay them 500 million dollars to get out of the deal. To be honest I never would have let them off the hook. This whole thing is far too hilarious. I would have kept collecting my check. :lol:

3) Go back to Germany in 1888, buy a Kangaroo (the animal with the strongest kick of any animal on earth besides a Zebra but you can't train Zebras, they're a**holes). Teach it to kick people in the nuts with incredible precision, let nut kicking zebra loose in Alois Hitler's house about 9 months before what would have been Hitler's birthday.

4) Same thing, but for Bruno Mars' dad. Given the evolution that's taken place over that century I would assume Kangaroo kicks to the nuts became much more powerful over time which is excellent news. I probably should have gone with some serial killer or terrorist here but nope... Bruno Mars. I already did my good deed for humanity on that fateful night in Germany in 1888.

5) Start a coaster design company in the late 60's and create a coaster that's absolutely loaded with unnecessary trim brakes (let's call it... Intimidator). Quietly file a patent for trim brakes. Open a store called "Koasterbll's Krazy Trim Brake Emporium". Wait for B&M Hypercoasters to hit their stride and then mark up my trim brakes 500%, making windfall profits. When they try to get around the patent, sue them for all their worth with the same brilliant team of lawyers that keeps crushing the NBA's hopes to get out of my spectacular Spirits of St. Louis TV royalty contract. Spend my days counting money on the beach in Hawaii.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby scottiemon » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:37 pm

>>>3) Go back to Germany in 1888, buy a Kangaroo (the animal with the strongest kick of any animal on earth besides a Zebra but you can't train Zebras, they're a**holes). Teach it to kick people in the nuts with incredible precision, let nut kicking zebra loose in Alois Hitler's house about 9 months before what would have been Hitler's birthday.<<<

This is an interesting one to ponder, and I have. What if he never was? How different would the world be today? The US was not the military power it is today back then. It became so as a result of WWII.

So much technology came about due to this war. The baby boom came because of this war. The middle class and suburbia came because of this war. And of course...."the bomb" came because of this war.

Now, I think we all can agree this was one of, if not THE worst person to ever walk the face of the earth. And I am not implying the world is a better place because of him. But I do like thinking of the what ifs for this scenario.

I also have been enjoying The Man in the High Castle. Another interesting what if scenario.

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random