TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

things you like that other peeps find weird

zongaboy626

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, none of my friends see a problem with me posting on a coaster-related message board. They understand the appeal since most of my friends and family have their own online escapes, like friendster, melo-dramatic, etc. One thing that drives my family crazy is that every Saturday around noon, a local channel broadcasts Indian entertainment shows for about 2 hours. I watch the broadcast for the music videos and movie reviews. The music is very beautiful, and the women are gorgeous (RARRRRRR! ). I also find it hillarious how every movie from India, no matter how serious the subject matter, is one long, glorified music video.

The fact I adore Cyndi (still, after all this time) 8)

Coaster obsessions

Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches (try it)

The fact I wrote a screenplay for a *modern* film version of Wonder Woman (and no, the 2007 release isn’t my work, I think Angelina Jolie ended up lighting her fire place or lined her bird cage w/ it!)

I always hand money to panhandlers

I eat marshmallows alone. I never thought it was weird until I was at my friend's house the other day and was eating marshmallows straight from the bag and I got a lot of crap about it.

I also don't usually mind if food is stale, in fact sometimes I think some things taste better if they're stale.

• 11 years later...
I also LOVE eating rice soaked in butter... Whoever said that, I never realised it was weird!

Well I never thought it was weird either until I mentioned it to one of my friends and he was like: "what?! that's disgusting. RICE....with...BUTTER??" I asked a several other people and got similar responses so now I assume it's weird to eat rice with butter. But it sure tastes great!

I thought I was the only one who did that!

• 3 weeks later...