TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Getting back to the classics with Super Mario Galaxy 2. God, I love the Wii.

Classics?... kids these days.

Sorry, but the entire Galaxy series basically made my childhood. And it is one of the best games ever made...

Neither of which makes it a classic. It's 6 years old, released May 2010. To be a classic, something has to stand the test of time. Tetris is a classic. Nothing released this decade has had enough time to prove itself. If people are still playing Mario Galaxy 2 in 2040, maybe you'll have a point. Not now.

Did anyone on these boards buy the Switch, and if so, impressions??

I've had one since launch. I love it - best console I have owned in a long time. Absolutely game changing.

I didnt want one at first, but after seeing reviews on youtube etc; been wanting one but sold out everywhere.

• 1 month later...

Anyone here have a GameStop rewards card thingy?

If you do, grab yourself a free digital copy of Deformers (PS4 or Steam):

https://www.powerupbonus.com/DigitalCode

Enter your e-mail, and the code DEFORMERSGAME and pick a platform. Code gets sent to your e-mail. Enjoy!

Also, you can get two codes. So... if someone could share a PS4-code with me... appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^^ I hope Nintendo dosen't make 1,000 units when they can make 1,000,000 units and give retailers onlly 1 each, then the scalpers sell them for hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars, and then Nintendo discontinue them after only being out for 6 months, making the scalpers sell them for even more

$60 and it dosent even have mario paint?

here's some videos

https://youtu.be/FoZnaens3GIs

The 20 games they've chosen are pretty well a greatest hits collection. I'm not sure I would have chosen any different ones. So glad Super Ghouls and Ghosts made the cut--that thing was infuriating fun. I made it all the way to Level 8 with a friend once. Never beat it, but few ever did.

The 20 games they've chosen are pretty well a greatest hits collection. I'm not sure I would have chosen any different ones. So glad Super Ghouls and Ghosts made the cut--that thing was infuriating fun. I made it all the way to Level 8 with a friend once. Never beat it, but few ever did.

Yeah all the classics are included except Chrono Trigger, which is completely puzzling as it's probably the highest rated game on the console and of all time. I also wish Killer Instinct and Donkey Country 2 were included. Oh well can't have everything.

Yeah all the classics are included except Chrono Trigger, which is completely puzzling as it's probably the highest rated game on the console and of all time. I also wish Killer Instinct and Donkey Country 2 were included. Oh well can't have everything.

illusion of gaia or final fantasy ii (iv) isn't in there

I loved Illusion of Gaia!! Oh well, I guess there's always emulators

Yes, but Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy III/VI are, and they're respectively better.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...