Are you a soccer fan or do you play soccer?

Your best or worst experience.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Are you a soccer fan or do you play soccer?

Postby viking86 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Final match of the season today, we secured second place with a 2-1 win on a rather cold evening. Was a scrappy match, but I don't care!! Everyone thought before the season that we would be in the bottom half (myself included), but this season has just been beyond all expectations. And it was all topped off with a home win in front of a sold-out stadium (Attendance 17686) and a great atmosphere. Now it's 4 months without football (soccer, yes I know) but there will be a lot of work for the club to keep up the performance next year, and financially the club is still not in a good position due to previous years of mismanagement. But this league position brings in some very welcome income to the club! 3 hours after coming home I'm having a little "emotianal breakdown", I seriously have a little tear in the corner of my eye. It just took a few hours to realize what an achievement this is, considering we were playing at the second level last year.

But for now.... can't wait to play in Europe next year!!! :)

(first picture is taken by me, the rest is from the club/media)
20161106_180646_resized.jpg
Skjermbilde.JPG
Skjermbilde2.JPG
15003438_10153995408136709_7407806720510896251_o.jpg

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Are you a soccer fan or do you play soccer?

Postby Mike Mayers » Tue May 16, 2017 4:39 am

Being born English means being a true soccer fan! ;)
There’s no such as luck. I'm old-fashioned player and I like ld-fashioned games. All those fancy stuff are not for me! But I kinda like video slot games and playing for free at 777extraslot.com.

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random