TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ice Cream!

rollermonkey

Have you tried Cold Stone Ice Cream?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Have you tried Cold Stone Ice Cream?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is this "Ice Cream" you speak of?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are Ice Cream MEALS?!?!

Crazy Americans...

LOL! No, I meant their ice cream is so filling, it's like eating an entire meal.

I as just gonna say... lol

Well, I guess it's a matter of taste if you like Italian or American Ice Cream better. Just like with pizza, they are very different....

I for most definately prefer the Italian version...

^Gelato is excellent, but, unfortunately, Williamsburg's one Italian ice-cream shop only lasted a few months. Bummer.

Has anyone here tried Bruster's? I haven't seen any of their shops outside of Virginia. They have this no-fat, no-sugar-added cinnamon ice cream that's excellent. Their key-lime-pie ice cream is pretty good, too.

• 10 years later...

At one of our local Asian-based supermarkets, T & T's, there's the ice cream section in the freezers,

that has "interesting" flavours from Island Farms....for instance....

IslandFarms2016.JPG.1493af1379ffccc2d0001d6676edd620.JPG

Mango, Green Tea, and MOON MIST, which = Blue raspberry, banana, and grape in a Neapolitan (three layers) way. (o:

Bill, for God's sake, you can't just bump up a thread that's been sitting dormant for 10 years...

But I did, didn't I ?

Here's one of The Best Sundae Holders I've ever seen, and enjoyed eating ice cream out of...

IMG_2285.JPG.cb2a28e134ee834a28c10899e07f7ff3.JPG

Had it at DCA, back in September. Fun and Yummy! And we found out, it makes a great planter box, too!

I don't know Cold Stone Ice Cream, probably it's not available here in Switzerland, but I love Ben & Jerry's!

But my all time favorite is the one at a local Ice Cream shop in my hometown! It is in under the hotel St. Josef in Einsiedeln, Switzerland! You have to try this, it's so good!

There is a place about 30 miles South of Fresno called Superior Dairy. Schools take field trips there riding the train down and a bus back. They get to tour the dairy and eat ice cream. It is really rich because they use whole milk with all the fat. The servings are huge. I'll split a sundae with my wife. No clue how many calories in a scoop and I don't want to know.

• 3 months later...

I just picked up a pint of Haagen-Dazs Pineapple & Coconut ice cream.

And...it's great! The pineapple flavour isn't too strong, and the amount of coconut is just right.

HagenDaszCoconutPineapple.png.805059fb1764f53763f3a39f4d139064.png

Yum!

• 1 month later...

omgomgomgomg

We just spotted these at our local Safeway. I picked out the

Rum Vanilla Caramel Blondie flavour (bottom right)... and it - is - amazing!

Haagen-Dazs-Spirits.jpg.b40d75da46975ea61150e3430d97c9ad.jpg

Must try that Vodka Key Lime Pie one, too! (o:

Ice Cream... I love ice cream.

Graeter's is currently my favorite. I've had quite a few different brands/locations too.

In fact, I had Dairy Queen for lunch during my Guardians double feature today, Reese's Blizzard. [i don't like caramel, so I didn't get the Guardians of the Galaxy Blizzard]

Ice Cream... I love ice cream.

Graeter's is currently my favorite. I've had quite a few different brands/locations too.

In fact, I had Dairy Queen for lunch during my Guardians double feature today, Reese's Blizzard. [i don't like caramel, so I didn't get the Guardians of the Galaxy Blizzard]

I LOVE Reese's Blizzards! Is the GotG Blizzard similar to it?

Brownies & Cookies = Brookies. Interesting. And ^ that looks amazing! They're selling them up here too,

so I might be able to get a taste of it, when Playland opens on Saturday. On my way home....

Oh, and in answer to all the "Unicorn Menu" items popping up all over the theme park world,

here's the little soft serve marvel that SF Magic Mountain is selling now, "For a limited time only."

Yum?

UnicornFunnelCake2017SFMM.jpg.dff3f321686ebff310f2d9e3ab130f9b.jpg

Secret Menu? You mean, there's MORE 'things' like this??? :p

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed that the Dippin' Dots in Adventureland, Iowa is making sundaes now!

Can I assume that other theme parks with DDs are making sundaes now as well?

Yum!

DippinDotsSundaesAdventurelandIowa.jpg.9302daf4dae5533b610e9fd04a33d621.jpg

• 4 weeks later...