TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Santa's Village AZoosment Park Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One Wheel Production just posted a video of Super Cyclone testing. I must say, what a nice little coaster! Should be perfect for children and adults alike! It is nice to see this park expanding! Honestly one of my favorite parks, their rides all look great and run well, the staff is very friendly, the price is very reasonable, and the landscaping is great!

• 4 months later...

This thread has been quite for a WHILE. Anywho, Santa's Village said on Facebook to stay tuned for a special 2018 announcement. I'm excited! I'm thinking it will either be a splash battle type ride, a twist and splash/watermania type ride, or a water play structure.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like the water park was pushed back to 2019. In one of their "Azoosment Reports," the child was standing amidst the pieces of what looks like a new water play structure. It'll be exciting to see a new water ride there! I wonder if there will be any more waterslides or if they will also add a wave pool or lazy river with the water play structure.

This year was the first year they made profit and are planning a Wooden Coaster.

Do we know what it will be? Maybe a Gravity Group Woodie like Wooden Warrior or Timber? That would make me want to return to the park even more.

They did say they were talking to Fun Spot in Florida.

My wish is a Bobs Recreation by GCI

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

And it’s official. The Azoosment Park is adding Santa’s Springs for the summer of 2019. They are labeling it as the largest addition under the new ownership, which is impressive. It’s great to see this park growing.

F643A71D-1D99-45CB-8048-41316F3F085A.thumb.jpeg.9854cb77690670f480bd82db73f8b381.jpeg

• 8 months later...

Did you guys see that Santa's Village Azoosment Park just finalized the purchase of the old log ride from Kiddieland? They will restore it and rebuild it as a multi year project and reopen it under the name "Yuletide Plunge." This is going to be a huge project and I love that they are undertaking it.

• 2 weeks later...

Big couple of weeks for the Azoosment Park, though their Facebook page now says just “Santa’s Village Amusement Park.” Aside from the IAPPA announcement of Yuletide Plunge (that they hope to have up by 2022), they also announced two new water slides to stand aside the new for 2019 Santa’s Springs. The new slides are set to open in the summer of 2020.

A86B18BE-0E91-4373-A490-349BBA72DD22.thumb.png.3a04fdc6e7b217c993b06a6c2f622225.png

4F9ABBD7-FCA5-488F-AB7C-8BBED75D638B.thumb.jpeg.ad4e7f7997a2c238d88255eaf86ae01c.jpeg

DC280B29-148B-4391-A678-14FB3D1652C9.thumb.jpeg.f60c8b1e09ae762580ed1e5f4cffdda6.jpeg

EC32C5D9-4BD4-4C28-BA56-26F52B1DA5EE.thumb.jpeg.2c83a743fd5770b43a1e328f98f5f227.jpeg

Super Happy about the Log Flume. When I went this year, a Water ride was really lacking.

I do wonder where the Log Flume is going though.

I almost kinda wonder if it will go behind the new Santa Springs area. It just doesn't seem like it would fit anywhere else in the current park unless they started getting rid of the animal exhibits.

• 2 months later...

Santa's Village is adding another larger attraction for 2020. Along with the two new waterslides for Santa's Springs, they are also adding a small SBF Visa Dance Party ride. This one came from the now closed Coney Island and will be called "The Blizzard." This announcement came from their email newsletter and that's where the link came from.