GAME: Continue the Story!

RCT3Freak

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

going to see a counselor. Everyone goes to see a counselor, where they talk about their body image issues and obvious insecurities. The talks really help to reorient their priorities and give them an inherent sense of self-worth not tied to any form of marketing, which they now realize is designed to part them from their money and not give any form of insight into the human condition. Once everyone is emotionally balanced again...

...ME! They defeat me by proving that Half Life 3 has been confirmed, resulting in me having an instant heart attack from shear shock and entering an afterlife with Harambe and Robin Williams led by Jesus. The world is then invaded by perverted alien satanic wooly mammoths. The worldwide military responds by...

Who flew over Darien Lake and started lifting the whole park and carrying it off to who known where, but the flying donkeys knew that carrying an entire theme park to relocate it elsewhere was not an easy task. So they left Darien Lake where it is now and...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mr. Smith discovered his newfound love of chess from that really heated game. After years of practice, he eventually became a pro at Chess and was invited to the Chess Tournament, located on the Moon. He was just about to win the game, when a spaceship landed, disrupting the game. Mr. Smith was pissed and grabbed his gun, ready to destroy the one who ruined his chess tournament. The door of the spaceship opened, and out walked...

• 3 weeks later...