TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Yeah, I saw the annoucement, and I'm not really impressed. I am a fan of PlayStation, but I've owned every Nintendo console through the Wii, and I've owned every one of the handhelds. Nintendo makes some great first-party games, but the third-party support is just terrible. I didn't find a need to upgrade to the Wii U, and I don't think I'll get a Switch either. When your biggest third-party game announcement is a game that was released 5 years ago on the previous generation consoles, something's seriously wrong. Not to mention that the remastered Skyrim is releasing next week on PS4 and XBOne, and it's not a reason to buy a Switch.

I'm tiring of these gimmicks. I'd like a good solid computer that runs Mario and Zelda games, please. Not some half-assed tablet thingy with mobile phone parts that comes in like 6 pieces.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'll be picking mine up hopefully within the next few months. I missed out on the preorders and there's really not much I'd get up extra early and wait in line for. Can't wait to try it though!

^ I love that you're actually playing 3 even after 4 was released. 3 is substantially better in many ways, but it does have a bug that EA never fixed, which causes things that should disappear to hang around in their last location forever. Fortunately, there's a mod called Overwatch that fixes this bug. Go get it; the install instructions are on the site, and it's pretty easy to install even if you've never modded a game before.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch

Have fun!