TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movie Park Germany Discussion Thread

Really like the video's from the park. Has there been any news as to when this ride opens?

I thought I heard somewhere that the park wants to open it on opening day, which is March the 31st. Could be wrong, though. No official announcement yet.

^Well, I'd say it's rather difficult to judge the pacing with all the slowed down/sped up footage, but it sure looks like a very fun ride.

And yes, I'm totally digging the trains as well. They definitely have something Magnum-esque about them!

Wow, the pacing is phenominal! That came out of left field, and the barrel roll in the last shot looked batshit insane!

Those trains are challenging my all-time favorite list. They look like they were inspired by the legendarily sexy Magnum trains.

As I read that I immediately thought "What if Magnum got new trains from Mack?"

*Let that sink in for a second*

And after two seconds I realized I was an idiot.

I mean, Steel Dragon 2000 got new trains from B&M. And some Vekoma coasters have trains from Schafer / Sunkid Heege. As unlikely as it is, it's still possible.

I mean, Steel Dragon 2000 got new trains from B&M. And some Vekoma coasters have trains from Schafer / Sunkid Heege. As unlikely as it is, it's still possible.

Don't forget Titan MAX, those trains could go very cheap and they are for the same track style, and only have like 2 years of use on them.

Although lets get back on topic, I cannot wait for an actual pov, on or offride because with the editing style its hard to tell where stuff is sped up.