What Airline do you fly?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: What Airline do you fly?

Postby coasterbill » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:16 am

I prefer JetBlue, but if it's not an option I'll go with the cheapest option.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby JRice92 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:14 am

I usually fly Frontier, Frontier & Spirt are the cheapest flying out of Cleveland.
2015 Ride Host - Millennium Force
2016 Team Leader - Millennium Force
2017 Ride Supervisor - Valravn
2018 Ride Supervisor - Top Thrill Dragster

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby viking86 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:25 pm

Well given my location it's mainly SAS or Norwegian, and occasionally KLM if the flight is through Amsterdam. If it's for business I use SAS/KLM, but if it's personal travel I use whatever is cheapest and/or most convinient.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby cparkes92 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:24 pm

The last few times I've flown it's usually been Southwest (since they started flying into Grand Rapids). Before Southwest flew into Grand Rapids, it was usually Northwest/Delta through Detroit. I've also flown on Allegiant and United. I will probably never fly on Allegiant again as they nickel and dime you on everything and the flight was delayed for two hours (including a solid hour on the plane) without ANY updates at all. One positive thing about Allegiant is that it didn't take very long to get luggage and get to our ride once we landed at Sanford since SFB is A LOT smaller than MCO. At least we got there in one piece and our return was on Southwest.
Top 10 steel: Steel Vengeance, Millennium Force, Maverick, Mako, Incredible Hulk, Banshee, Diamondback, Raptor, SheiKra, Montu
Top 10 wood: Mystic Timbers, Shivering Timbers, Beast, Racer (KI), Viper, American Eagle, Woodstock Express, Blue Streak (CP), Mean Streak (RIP), Wolverine Wildcat

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random