TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Rumor / Crazy Idea Superthread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's continue

2020 - A waterpark expansion, will have a Proslide Mach 4 tower similar to Darien Lake's plus a Pipeline Wave

2021 - The Beast RMC/GCI, The Racer RMC/GCI, and/or Woodstock Express/Beastie GCI

2022 - Kings Island will probably RMC T-Rex or B&M Vortex because Replacement parts are getting more expensive, 50th Anniversary

I'm too lazy now, 2023-2025 coming soon

^^^ Did you just draw a p---s onto that picture? All seriousness though, agreed, this world needs more 300+ feet coasters and KI could deliver.

No i did not pervert, i drew the layout. Stop being so dirt minded and get a little innocence.

Hi, I am not a pervert, and it was a joke . I meant it to be taken light heatedly but I understand it could offend you. I did say after that it would be really cool if a dynamic coaster like this was made and agreed with your design. What would be good to see is it being low terrain through the woods, straight after the big drop.

^^^ Did you just draw a p---s onto that picture? All seriousness though, agreed, this world needs more 300+ feet coasters and KI could deliver.

No i did not pervert, i drew the layout. Stop being so dirt minded and get a little innocence.

escalated.gif.3e8192cb0d23b0fbb6a86b5663112214.gif

Here's a little something I kind of came up with for Darien Lake in the 2017-2021

2017 - New family water slide complex/playground to replace Hook's Lagoon and LED light package for Giant Wheel

2018 - Zamplera Giant Discovery flat ride in where 'Cuda Falls was and Beaver Brothers Bay revamp

2019 - New coaster in Galaxy theater's place

2020 - RMC Predator for its 30th anniversary

2021 - Zamperla Skater coaster

Here's a little something I kind of came up with for Darien Lake in the 2017-2021

2017 - New family water slide complex/playground to replace Hook's Lagoon and LED light package for Giant Wheel

2018 - Zamplera Giant Discovery flat ride in where 'Cuda Falls was and Beaver Brothers Bay revamp

2019 - New coaster in Galaxy theater's place

2020 - RMC Predator for its 30th anniversary

2021 - Zamperla Skater coaster

It would have been cool to have a water complex with these ProSlide rides

Kids Bowl

Twister

Kids Octopus Racer

Etc.

BTW This is not the Kings Island Future Subthread

A crazy idea I had was a lay down coaster where you started sitting upright and you leave the station, then go through a dark ride sequence (backwards of course) then as you are in the sitting position, the track does a half loop, going downwards. As you lean back, following the track (imagine the sensation) the seats move into the lying position, which by that point will by the flying position at the bottom of the loop. Then you leave the dark ride section and fly through the rest of the course.

This is sort of viable if the seats work. At no point would there be too much negative g force, as the seats will move while in the inverted half loop. It would feel like jumping off a building ... backwards ... in the dark ... then someone (Superman or something) picks you up.

Hi, I am not a pervert, and it was a joke . I meant it to be taken light heatedly but I understand it could offend you. I did say after that it would be really cool if a dynamic coaster like this was made and agreed with your design. What would be good to see is it being low terrain through the woods, straight after the big drop.

You might want to google what a cock looks like because Maddox's idea didn't resemble anything close to one. Welcome back, Henry M.

The giga @ KI has been going on ever since King Cobra was announced to be removed. So what, that's like...2002? Who knows if it will ever happen. Every. Single. Time. there's a new coaster in the works it's a default to "Yeah I've got some inside knowledge and it's for sure a giga.". Although the latest speculation has turned to RMC just because RMC is the new hotness.

I do believe that area behind Racer/Firehawk etc is the perfect area for a speed oriented terrain coaster. I know we're getting it now in a different shape with Mystic, but that area does have some nice elevation change and surrounding environment.

With the addition of Justice League: Battle For Metropolis, I think SFMM might add VR to Riddler's Revenge. One park has already released information about bring VR to two of their attractions. I think SFMM will leave VR on TNR and add it to Riddler's Revenge with the opening of JL:BFM (The Better Version)

Honestly I think it would be a neat experience.

• 5 weeks later...

Michigan's Adventure 2018-2023 future plans

2018: Relocated Kanonen from Liseberg, also path connecting Shivering Timbers area with ThunderHawk area, making the park a complete circle

2019: Kiddie area makeover

2020: Flat ride or two

2021: RMC Wolverine Wildcat

2022: Water park expansion

2023: Flat rides

Cedar Point 2018-2023 future plans

2018: RMC Mean Streak

2019: A flat ride or two, CCMR closed toward end of year

2020: B&M flyer on CCMR site (and part of Shoot the Rapids site)

2021: Dark ride in either Coliseum building or old Pirate Ride building

2022: Water park expansion

2023: GCI woodie that interacts with Millennium Force, the B&M flyer, and Iron Dragon (replacing Dinosaurs Alive)