TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom Discussion Thread

p. 201 - Iron Menace announced for 2024!

Seems like coasterbill was right about the bumper cars.

You people should listen to me more often. Especially the people in the KD thread waiting for a B&M hyper that would be vastly inferior to I305 anyway.

How is a B&M hyper vastly inferior to I305? Two completely different experiences.

Condor

I'd love for Dorney to get a condor and shove it straight up Hershey's a**. I didn't know a Condor was up for grabs here. I love those.

... but my money's on sh*tty bumper cars.

Yeah, even though I never said that, a condor would have been nice but, Worlds of Fun will be receiving one. At least Dorney Park has received one really good ride, that being Kaleidoscope.

You people should listen to me more often. Especially the people in the KD thread waiting for a B&M hyper that would be vastly inferior to I305 anyway.

How is a B&M hyper vastly inferior to I305? Two completely different experiences.

Your right. One is fun (I305) the other is boring

OMG don't even bring this sh*t over into this thread. We're doing just fine arguing about whether or not Hydra sucks (it does) and whether or not the dry side of the park actually gets crowds (it doesnt).

Edited by boldikus

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if we received a heap of metal.

Back off! MiA deserves that twisted heap of metal more after all these years!

We're willing to split it 50/50 if you're interested.

You at least have received a B&M in your park, so I'd say a 70/30 split is more fair!

That thread is one more speculation rumor away from eruption. Even Coasterbill cant shine wisdom on that thread trap

When KD announces RMC Hurler on Sunday, all the haters aren't going to be laughing anymore!

Lol, wasn't the "picnic pavilion jamboree" part of last year's "additions" as well. This park is beginning to suck so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if they just Geauga Lake it, and close the dry side. I find it funny that they are finding a way to market bumper cars, and a 30+ year old ride.

Can't wait to see the Kings Dominion disaster.

https://www.dorneypark.com/what-s-new/2017-announcement

More dry park capacity for a place that barely needs it. Structural stuff like the bar and the picnic area is the real win, I guess?

Yeah, and while I know it's temporary I think I'll actually check out Cirque Imagine, and I generally hate any theme park show that doesn't involve animals so that's a major plus coming from me.

:lol:

50 bucks says it's one of those used flat rides they picked up. If we get a used Troika I'll laugh so hard I might suffocate.

RIP coasterbill ???-2016

Please go back to the sh*thole thread from whence you came and ask stupid questions there instead. Someone with equally stupid answers will be there momentarily to address your (mostly incoherent) concerns.

Edited by coasterbill

Kings Dominion fans be so greedy and demanding they keep pointing out they're the only park announcing on a different day so they must be getting a coaster... GURL Canada's Wonderland has yet to mention anything about an announcement and they double Kings Dominions attendance aha

Edited by CedarFair1

Kings DOminion fans be so greedy and demanding they keep pointing out theyre the only park announcing ona different day so they must be getting a coaster... GURL Canada's Wonderland has yet to mention anything about an announcement and they double Kings Dominions attendance aha

This post is horrific. Might I direct you to the Kings Dominion thread? You'd fit right in. They're waiting for people like you with open arms.

I thought six flags America was treated poorly by corporate but it's nowhere near as bad as Cedar Fairs treatment to Dorney and Michigans Adventure.

Go to the Kings Dominion thread. Go directly to the Kings Dominion thread. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Kings DOminion fans be so greedy and demanding they keep pointing out theyre the only park announcing ona different day so they must be getting a coaster...

I seriously hope you're not referencing my posts, because if so, you have terribly poor reading comprehension, in addition to being another obnoxious naysayer...

They replaced two rides with maintenance problems with 2 rides that should be alot better. They replaced an 8 person upcharge ride with bumper cars. Good addition. Would you rather there be empty ride pads?

Kings DOminion fans be so greedy and demanding they keep pointing out theyre the only park announcing ona different day so they must be getting a coaster...

I seriously hope you're not referencing my posts, because if so, you have terribly poor reading comprehension, in addition to being another obnoxious naysayer...

I am referring to you, and the entire thread in general. EVERY year you guys go "awe poor us", "poor us, were forgotten about".. Then right before announcements you're like WE ARE FOR SURE GETTING A COASTER, AND IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST COASTER IN THE WORLD !

Edited by CedarFair1

I am referring to you, lol and the entire thread in general. EVERY goddamn year you guys go awe poor us, poor us were forgotten about.. Then before announcements you're like WE ARE DEF GETTING A COASTER OMG IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST COASTER IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kings Dominion thread on here is like Trump supporters to the world... INSANE!

wat.jpg.874e2e4e2c2ead7fe2af2261625a4bfc.jpg

Think we have a new contender for worst poster ever.

I am referring to you, lol and the entire thread in general. EVERY goddamn year you guys go awe poor us, poor us were forgotten about.. Then before announcements you're like WE ARE DEF GETTING A COASTER OMG IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST COASTER IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kings Dominion thread on here is like Trump supporters to the world... INSANE!

WARNING... WARNING... The politics line has been crossed!!!

None of these people (mainly the KD thread people) can read, write or form a coherent thought. Go read through the last few pages of that thread... it's horrifying that our education system is failing that miserably.