TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

A little more info - once you finish the Googolplex tasks, you're awarded the "Homerlayas" with Homer already carved out (provided you're at level 61).

BTW - There are no quests at the designated levels. You're just awarded the next carving in the "Homerlayas".

Since I finished:

image.thumb.png.f26bed8418c9ff209589db2e26602c7a.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is probably the first event that I really don't like, and have NO interest in.

It's too much like the stupid sporting event (baseball/soccer/anything) that I failed to come even close to finishing. So, i'm just collecting $$$ once every other day or so. Interest in this event is absolutely zero.

Then again, I think I'm the only one who loved the "Whacking Day" event. Go figure.

I agree, the set is pretty cool. I had no trouble getting the first act complete with moderate play, some days only playing once. Act 2 I'm halfway done just a few days in and only 500 trading cards from getting all those type prizes. One thing I don't like is they keep changing the number of fights with your neighbors you have to compete in to get those prizes. It's gone from 75 to 56 and now back up to 66 total fights to get all the prizes with a limit of 3 fights per day. Fights, battles, whatever they're called.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those of us that are still playing:

I finally decided to check the usual sources for additional helpful info.

Obviously, the more stuff you craft, the higher up the ladder you get.

The coffin in this update is different from the one in the past. Instead of a pop-up ghost, it has a zombie in it (and yes, a shadow of things to come).

The addition trick-or-treaters are: Ralph, Rod, Todd and Dolph.

And perhaps most important, there are 4 characters that give an additional 200 film every 4 hours. They are:

Boobarella, Suzanne the Witch, Space Mutant and Count Burns.

Hope this helps a little.

Do you know if it better to just craft items, or upgrade first?

I was fighting that a bit too. However, the more you craft, the more you get the MAG points, which increases your level on the construction yard, which offers more things to craft. But with the added MAG points, those awards produce more jobs and more film.

It's almost a vicious cycle, but I've started looking at this approach as I felt I wasn't keeping up with the pace of the game. (However I did check my sources and I'm actually a bit (3 days) ahead of the projected timeline). So, honestly, I do think crafting is the way to go, as the awards pile up, you'll be able to eventually craft those things you really want, in an easier time frame.

(And thanks to my keeping up with the monorail crafting, I have raised enough donuts to get Dr. Hibberts Island, which gave a crapload (540, I think) of MAG points.)

• 1 month later...

Well, this game is seriously sucking and dying quick. Every single event is exactly the same and I'm ready to drop it. Besides the donuts from the recycling thing every week, and the daily challenges, it's pretty dead. I wish they would just start the christmas event to see if I"m even going to bother anymore.

I actually moved this game from my 'front page' to second page on my phone and haven't played it for over a month. I think Family Guy is next as the games are just so similar, repetitive, and frustrating if you're not willing to spend money to rush tasks and get premium items.

^^ Same but in the opposite order. I gave up on Family Guy a few months ago. Unless you fork out cyme money, there is no way you could ever complete the guests. I am still hanging onto the Simpsons, but barely. At least the goals are attainable, but extremely repetitive.

I quit Family Guy when they started putting the majority of content behind a pay wall.

With Tapped Out at least event content is always obtainable provided you complete tasks every four hours.

Is it repetitive? Sure, but if nothing else I play for the genuinely funny dialogue and decent content. It's not a complex game, nor is it ever going to be.