TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[VEKOMA] UPDATED 2022 Something is being built @ Vekoma Vlodrop

Hidden Mickey spine!

Are these new-line Vekoma's being designed by Ride Centerline? The layout looks very similar to something they would likely do.

Nope, Benjamin Bloemendaal is the young genius behind those new-gen designs at Vekoma.

By the way, the unpainted supports are more likely to compensate with the terrain the ride will ultimately stands on. That means it's already sold!

My guess is, the track is beeing rotated 90 degrees and the trains kinda like free flooting balls.

Been there at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday still NO progress and NO new pictures

^

Noticed a 90 degree twist, so this wont be a family ride unless it's a swinger or something idk

Can u explain where u see the 90 degree twist, make a circle in the picture plz.

Kind regards.

MrRC

Noticed a 90 degree twist, so this wont be a family ride unless it's a swinger or something idk

I don't get how a 90 degree twist makes this "not a family ride." Especially when we know NOTHING about this coaster. There are plenty of family rides out there with some quick transitions, and inversions.

I don't get how a 90 degree twist makes this "not a family ride." Especially when we know NOTHING about this coaster. There are plenty of family rides out there with some quick transitions, and inversions.

Well okay i get that now, but let's say it won't be a very light family ride at the least

I don't, and will never consider any roller coaster with (an) inversion(s) to be a family coaster. The intimidation factor just shoots up.

I don't, and will never consider any roller coaster with (an) inversion(s) to be a family coaster. The intimidation factor just shoots up.

Well this is a family coaster.

orkanen.jpg.802879a2f457e9dacf5a4fb897993c3d.jpg

Remember that a 90° twist can be a -45° to +45° twist, AKA a simple S-turn.

But there I think it's indeed to acheive a 90° bank :

If we refer to this image posted earlier in the thread, the triple-spine track is for a portion where the track is angled at 90°.

Edited by KingRCT3

If we refer to this image posted earlier in the thread, the triple-spin track is for a portion where the track is angled at 90°.

U mean a triple SPINE track , i assume.

I count Rage at adventure Island as a family coaster and Corkskrew coasters.

Cheetah Hunt?

To be perfectly honest, I've never understood why there's a heart line roll on Cheetah Hunt. It is considered a family thrill coaster, but the inversion feels so out of place for the ride.