TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The perfect example is Storm Chaser. When it opened, reports were saying that ending was very sluggish. Now we're hearing from the same people who rode when it opened that the ride is flying into the break run.

I can testify to this! Storm Chaser never. Lets. Up. Absolutely amazing coaster, with airtime as forceful as anything I've ever ridden (usually more so!)

HI, first time poster long time reader

Just had to register to give a small ride report, this is the best wooden coaster I've ever been on. I rode it two laps this morning and I'm blown away. And the best part is, i work at Kolmarden Its the first RMC I've been so maybe this is true for some of the others but it feels like it never slows down, the pacing and the speed is crazy.

I've watched this coaster come to life over the past two years and i almost can't believe its finished. I hope as many of you guys get the chance to ride it because its unbelievable good. Its so cool to know i've contributed in the creation of this coaster even if its in a small way, its a once in lifetime experience (i work with IT/Network so i''ve designed the network and camera-system and so on).

So if you get the chance, come here and experience it, you won't be disappointed.

Best Regards

Niclas

This coaster keeps looking better and better! I love the zero-car.

Thanks A TON for the POV (and pictures) guys! I love how people involved in the project in various aspects are posting in there. It shows how passionate everyone are!

From the shadow on the picture of the keyhole above, looks like there were people onride.

@open_door: Any chance to see a backseat POV, please?

By the way, the lift-hill will indeed be filled with wood:

(seen on NLE)

Interesting. I think the walkway alongside the track is one of the traditional wooden designs elements that RMC is missing.

RMC track doesn't require them for inspection plus the way RMC designs their bents to support the track, it would probably just look awkward at some points on the ride.

Honestly, before this ride, I haven't been impressed with the work RMC has done. Maybe this will be a turn in the right direction.

A turn in the right direction? I don't know what you're smoking, but I think it's time to find a new dealer.

Like FrFr you must be smoking Di*k Dope and Dynamite, I know coke is a hell of a drug but it ain't even that damn good lol

Honestly, before this ride, I haven't been impressed with the work RMC has done. Maybe this will be a turn in the right direction.

A turn in the right direction? I don't know what you're smoking, but I think it's time to find a new dealer.

Like FrFr you must be smoking Di*k Dope and Dynamite, I know coke is a hell of a drug but it ain't even that damn good lol

You guessed correctly

1298617380_Screenshot2016-06-15at7_19_28AM.thumb.png.848a4777ecd8a5e2fe3478fc0a4e9a95.png

Edited by PixelRush