TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited for the premiere!

Been visiting Kolmården many times since I was a kid. Back then there were only animals in the park

Does anybody know if there is going to be some kind of press-event before the premiere or if they will just open it to the public on the 18th?

*Also big thanks for the extensive coverage of the construction from the Wildfire crew

That was amazing... Completely devoured Lightning Rod and crapped it all over Dollywood.

The two parks aren't even on the same continent and you haven't ridden either of them yet to compare them. Let's calm down.

That being said, based on the POV this looks amazing, and as awesome as the ride experience seems like it'll be the ride is also one of the most visually stunning rides I've ever seen. It's great to see RMC keep pushing the limits like this.

Holy crap! 56,000 views, 5,000 reactions, 1,000+ shares, and reached 200,000 people in just two hours! I'd say people seem to think Wildfire looks pretty kick A$$!

I hope planning and developing managers are taking notice, this is what the people want!