TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not against nature but, I hope they're cleared enough trees, for when

the trains start rumbling around, and over, and through the forest.

(I'm sure they have, already.)

I'm sure this has already been discussed and I simply missed it, but why is there an American flag flying high over this coaster? Because RMC is an American company or did I miss something? Also isn't the first stall going to be the tallest wooden inversion in the world, or is Goliath's 1st inversion bigger?

Yes this truly has to go up there as one of, if not the most beautiful and amazing looking wooden coasters of all time imo that drop looks like pure bliss, the setting looks like something in a movie this coaster just looks beyond reality like is it real is that just a giant green screen and Cgi lol

I have to get over there and ride this thing!!!

Edited by johnnyknottsville

This thing is going to be kind of like the wooden version of Expedition GeForce to the enthusiast community, highly rated by everyone who ever rides but but still somewhat elusive since it's at a somewhat isolated park that has no other major coasters. And it might best the best wooden coaster in the world there is that similarity as well.

Wildfire has been the coaster talked about for what seems like ages and finally has come to life! It's super looking and I bet it'll give a heck of a ride. I really like the little turn around after the lift, reminds me of Great Bear at HersheyPark. Looks small but helps build momentum for the first drop. WTG to everyone involved!!

That looks really impressive just from those small snippets, very quick, can't wait for some longer footage and a POV. Oh and also, Kolmarden have confirmed themselves on Instagram via a comment that they will fill in the gaps in the steel structure with wood, like in the animation.

Two things here;

A) I still think this may become #1 overall, steel or wood. The limited video so far is only solidifying my opinion.

B) The ride looks f-ing AWESOME. I am very very jealous of you Scandinavian folk, and I still don't think the GP is prepared for what kind of coaster this is. It's going to blow people's minds. My only RMC experience is Twisted Colossus but holy frack there's no way this ride is less than a unanimous top three at least.