TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

^ Not sure if this would work or not, but you could always try going earlier, park at the Soak City lot and walk the path by Magnum down to the Windseeker entrance along the beach? I would imagine that this one would probably have the shortest wait because a lot of people don't even realize that it's there.

I always use this gate as an "exit gate" because its a nice walk along the beach in the dark back to the hotel. I always go in the magnum entrance to go in, I think its the fastest to maverick and there is never a large line there (also closest to the hotel).

the

Also looks like they replaced the road. Do. They usually do this after a big coaster? Or maybe just part of the whole bridge having to get done?

I'd assume they replaced the road because a lot of it got destroyed during construction.

More importantly, BOATS!

Omg!! There are so many!! I sadly didn't even notice them at first until you said something about them, and now I'm just all... excited!!

I'm starting to think that that initial boat went on a three hour tour (a three hour tour)

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!

^ & ^^I just hope the weather doesn't start getting rough. Or the tiny ship will be tossed. I'm quite sure if it wasn't for the courage of fearless crew, the boat would be lost.

THE BOAT.

Edited by DoinItForTheFame

Or as they say The Valravn.

Adding The to the front of coaster names really is one of my park pet peeves.

What about The Beast or The Voyage ? Rides that officially have "The" in the name.

Yes but those actually do have The in the name, not added to the front of the name just because.

Interesting. I guess some of us just worry about other things... like things that matter...

At the park now... Valravn is fantastic. Extremely smooth as expected, the g-roll is a highlight for sure as Tony has claimed. The views are unreal from the two taller portions of the ride. I personally am not a huge fan of the restraints as they feel more restrictive on this type of coaster, for me at least (6'6" tall). I feel like I got more airtime on the drops on Sheikra with the classic OTSR's.

Loading is cool... There is a TV screen that displays interval for the crew and visual reference for which seats are locked and ready to go. No doubt that the crews will be flying on this ride!

The ride area is beautiful. It also looks like Raptor got some new lighting/strobes under the cobra roll.

I have some pictures up from today Here!