TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wait Tracking Websites/Apps

fuerstjh

Hello everyone. This is indeed my first post, but I've frequented themeparkreview for some time now. The reason I came here is to do research for a good website/app that tracks ride wait times at parks which don't have that ability already (like Disney). I've stumbled upon an couple of them but most seem to be defunct or not in use. So I was hoping to start a thread here where we can come together and find out what everyone uses to do this while they are at the parks. I hope one hasn't been created already.. if it has I missed it.

Its also a bit of a shameless plug as I'm a software developer by profession. I've attempted to start my own version of this and would love for people to use it and suggest updates. Right now I've only got parks from my home state Cedar Point and Kings Island. However, I'm going to use the park list from themeparkreveiw to slowly start adding more parks over the coming months. If you have any suggestions feel free to PM me or comment through my site.

Since this is my first post I will attempt to keep within the rules and keep the link to my site within the signature section.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic